GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"can anyone fly the dodo properly?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/02/02 at 14:06
Regular
i was just wonderin has anyone tried flyin the dodo off a ramp and seein if it flies? i d try it myself if i could but i lent my mate gta3 a while ago and i aint seen him since. theres a ramp just outside the airport that might work (u know the wooden one?)
Mon 11/02/02 at 14:06
i was just wonderin has anyone tried flyin the dodo off a ramp and seein if it flies? i d try it myself if i could but i lent my mate gta3 a while ago and i aint seen him since. theres a ramp just outside the airport that might work (u know the wooden one?)
Mon 11/02/02 at 14:13
Regular
Dodos are extinct. Oh you're on about GTA3! I haven't got it yet.... buying it next week.
Mon 11/02/02 at 14:32
Regular
Its imposible to fly it hovers 4 a few seconds.Its wings are to small and thats why its called a dodo because dodos cant fly.
Mon 11/02/02 at 14:35
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
It does indeed fly, very well if you know how.
There is a good guide to flying it.
The URL is
http://community-2.webtv.net/Andrew461/DodoFlightGuide/
Mon 11/02/02 at 14:42
Regular
Ok then smart bottom I was just trin to help!
Mon 11/02/02 at 15:14
Regular
133 seconds thanks to that link
infact i'm off to play gta3
Mon 11/02/02 at 18:07
Regular
"¬_¬"
Well Mystique, looks like you are still second best. On my stats, my top score is 556 seconds, but I have flown for more. This afternoon I was going for about half an hour (seriously) but then the Dodo went into one of its out-of-control fits and got stuck upside down. I tried to save it, but alas, all was lost into the ocean, never to be recovered... *weep*

slaps thigh heartily
Mon 11/02/02 at 20:47
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i'm proud to say my best time is 4 seconds
Mon 11/02/02 at 20:52
Regular
i flown it for 11 seconds
Mon 11/02/02 at 21:02
Regular
I flew it for 76 secs once.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.