GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Box, what do you think?I think its ........"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/12/02 at 09:06
Regular
I think x-box is rubbish it brakes all the cds that you put in it and the lens brakes too easy the graphics is good but its just not my type and the memory was a good idea but still its rubbish and thats why they have lowered the price on it and gave you great deals.I only realised this when my cousin bought it!!What do you think about it?
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:40
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
oh you idiot don't chat to me. You think your all bad but ur just a p***y
Fri 20/12/02 at 14:29
Regular
No! We erm.......*runs*
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Gerbil Man wrote:
> shhhhhhhhhh, all of you! neB and I are trying to sleep!

Together? ho ho ho
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:09
Regular
"ProGolfer"
What the heck are you on about ti doesnt brake the discs!! It did on 1% of japanes xboxs, get your facts straight you fool.
Fri 20/12/02 at 10:36
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
McSnake is a Dipstck.

Go away
Fri 20/12/02 at 10:33
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Mc.Snake wrote:
> Excactly but its still rubbish and also its massive have you seen the
> size of that thing and the controller and how many buttons there are
> on the controller its like a keyboard.Its still rubbish

No-one like fools coming onto this FOG site and denouncing consoles without any evidence to support their claim, which is what you're doing. First up, Microsoft's customer service dept is second to none. Remember the way they reimbursed everyone who purchased an X-BOX at the higher rate after they'd lowered the price? Secondly, they have also released the controller in a small size for gamers who don't resemble monkeys (which you probably do). Lastly, read the main page about what is and what isn't permitted on the FOG site. As I've said before, if you want to post inane rubbish, do it in another forum.
Fri 20/12/02 at 10:12
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Excactly but its still rubbish and also its massive have you seen the size of that thing and the controller and how many buttons there are on the controller its like a keyboard.Its still rubbish
Fri 20/12/02 at 09:47
Regular
The scissor man cannot sue me, oh no. Do you knoe why? Because he lives in my attic!
Fri 20/12/02 at 09:28
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Gerbil Man wrote:
> *mangles John.J with scissor hands*
>
> AHA HA HA HA HA!

? is this neB's Warth?

ohh...damm..

ah! Copyright of 1990 something something

that film with man of scissor hands... He can sue you!
Fri 20/12/02 at 09:27
Regular
AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!! Please don't kill me. I am not adiquite to eat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.