GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"yu-gi-oh game ideas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy'.
Fri 20/12/02 at 20:30
Regular
I know what poeple want.they say ,oh ,we want a game that will make us glued to the tv about 15 hours a day.so i was saying that if there was a yu-gi-oh game that had the same story plot as the tv show it self,you could enjoy the game more.And the battle arena to be all i nxbox graphical 3d not some crappy ps1 style effects.But i'm not saying anything about the ps2,i know there's a game of yugioh coming out in february 20 and i know that i should buy it but come on we all want the real story plot don't we?
just what you the about the yugioh story line and the games themselves so far.
Sat 21/12/02 at 09:53
Regular
"I will smash you up"
yu-gi-oh is just total wierd
Sat 21/12/02 at 09:24
"The Will of D."
morbo wrote:
> i wanna see some of the DBZ movies there sopose to have lots of good
> stuff in.

There actually over 13 DBZ movies by now.
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:54
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
morbo wrote:
> i think eva, is disturbing in some places, i means hes ******* over a
> person in a comba. whats up with that?
>
> and DBZ is ok but i would like to see blood in it.

yer eva isseriously weird at times

with DBZ download some of itoff the web- its uncensored so some blood, and alot more clevage lol- some of the jokes are seriously perverted
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
PsychoticKiller wrote:
> i dont like yu gi oh so i dont care :-/

So why post?
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:26
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
how about a game where u drop the little begger in the middleof vice city and see how many amusing and gory ways you can kill him

sorry,but crud like that gives true anime a bad name
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:21
Regular
"Balls"
accually there on GBA, GBC and PS1.
Fri 20/12/02 at 22:05
"The Will of D."
There already Yu-gi-oh games out (mostly in Japan and the US of A) on the GBC (Game Boy Colour) but I suppose you wouldn't know that since you like MS (Micrsoft).
Fri 20/12/02 at 20:46
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
i dont like yu gi oh so i dont care :-/
Fri 20/12/02 at 20:30
I know what poeple want.they say ,oh ,we want a game that will make us glued to the tv about 15 hours a day.so i was saying that if there was a yu-gi-oh game that had the same story plot as the tv show it self,you could enjoy the game more.And the battle arena to be all i nxbox graphical 3d not some crappy ps1 style effects.But i'm not saying anything about the ps2,i know there's a game of yugioh coming out in february 20 and i know that i should buy it but come on we all want the real story plot don't we?
just what you the about the yugioh story line and the games themselves so far.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.