GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All The Small Things (General Chat)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/12/02 at 21:23
Regular
I think it would be a good idea to have a General Chat Forum. This can be used by people that may only wish to ask one question, but dont see the point in starting a whole new topic about it.

This may aslo help prevent too much SPAM being posted in the forums, therefore making them look less untidy. So if you have anything to ask, but are unsure on whether to bother starting a whole new topic, then just post your question on this thread.

I hope this helps with the current SPAM situation.

:)
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:23
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yes it did, thankyou, i do agree with you, spamming needs to be contained.
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:15
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I dont wanna start an argument over something so stupid.

All Im saying is that this is a General Chat thread, when I first made it, I didnt intend it to be considered a Longest Thread attempt. At the time, there was a load of SPAMMING going on, people were gettin really fed up with it. So I decided to make this thread in order to, hopefully, cut down some of the SPAM. So it was really to stop the forums from becoming messy.

So, as you will have seen, there have been a lot more Noobs lately, so I popped this to allow them to have a place to post their questions, without being picked on from people calling them SPAMMERS.

Hope that cleared things up a bit.

;)
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:59
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
now, now, calm down children, no need to get violent......
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:57
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
This is the first thing Ive EVER popped. Its also the FIRST and ONLY 'Longest Thread' thing I will do.

It wasnt intended to be a longest thread either, thats just how it turned out.

And what does it really matter, this is a chat site, people come here to chat, I'll post whatever I want.
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:52
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
No, you've made a worlds longest thread...

Same as Drunk Cow...

You both make worlds longest threads and insist on popping them so that they never die...

Just leave threads to die, stop popping things up...
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Its more like a General Chat actually, where people ask just the little questions. Saves the place becoming cluttered.

Since there has been a rise in Noobs lately, I thought it would be a good idea to POP the thread.

Is that okay with you?
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:43
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Leave threads to die..

Don't keep popping your crap 'world longet thread' attempts...

Just leave them...
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
No, hows everyone?
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:49
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
A long long time ago, in a galaxy far away.........

name the song, children.......
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
POPnoodle

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.