GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are the 5 best games on the playstation"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/09/00 at 19:09
Regular
My top 5 playstation games

1 Metal Gear Solid - This game is a must have for all playstation owners.Metal Gear Solid is a video game with huge production values and with excellent game play and graphics.If you only get one last game for the playstion before transfering to playstion 2 this is the game you must definately have.I got this game as soon as it came out and even now i dont want to stop playing this brilliant game.

2 Gran Turismo 2 - Simply awesome,Gran Turismo 2 is the best driving game ever!,with over 600 cars,bags of realism and pumping gameplay. This is a driving gamers heaven in just two discs. As me not being much of a driving game fan this was one of the games i did not want but with its excellent graphics i just had to buy it.

3 WWF Smackdown - An essential buy for all wrestling fans,WWF Smackdown captures everything that makes the WWF such compulsive viewing:Most of the charaters,the fueds,the moves,the blue tunnel staging and with its smooth graphics and excellent gameplay you dont even need to be a wrestling fan for you to like it.The excellent graphics in this game caught my eye as the graphics are tons better than past wrestling games like WWF Attitude and WCW Mayhem.

4 Tony hawk's skateboarding - this is a new type of game to the playstation but with its smooth,well defined graphics and tons of tricks stunts,plus brilliant multi player action it has to be a big hit to everyone. In this game you have to be good at it because if you are not then you need to put the game back on the shelf.

5 LMA Manager - Has to be simply the best football management game around.Accessible to new comers, yet suitably in depth for the hardcore.LMA Manager has excellent in game graphics and has superb commentary. At first i thought this game would be a typical management game flop but i was wrong this game has to be one of the all time best playstation games
Tue 19/09/00 at 09:05
Perhaps you could be a bit more careful where you start your threads?

While it's very interesting, 5 best games on the PlayStation is not particularly suited to a discussion about the Premier Football Division.
Mon 18/09/00 at 22:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would have to say my favourite 5 Playstation games are:

1. Metal Gear Solid: I agree with you on this one, this game must be one of the best ever made. Its just the feeling you get sneaking around the levels using stealth tactics, the excellent story line, brilliant graphics, sound and long lasting gameplay.

2. Resident Evil 3 Nemesis: Im a huge fan of the Res Evil series and this game has it all. Combined with what made the first two games great, this is much more of the same but with a much more involving story, best graphics yet, plenty of gore and long lasting gameplay this is a must.

3. ISS Pro Evolution: Best football game ever. Period.

4. WWF Smackdown: The best wrestler yet. This is an amazing acheivment, how they managed to fit in the story lines on top of the superb, lush graphics is beond me. With a huge selection of the most up to date wrestlers and excellent game modes, you cant go wrong.

5. Gran Turismo 2: The best racing sim ever, with a ridiculous amount of cars, tough courses and an endless amount of tweakability make this one of the best games money can buy.

There are my favourite 5 Playstation games, but just one question...Why is this topic in the Premiership discussion forum??
Mon 18/09/00 at 19:09
My top 5 playstation games

1 Metal Gear Solid - This game is a must have for all playstation owners.Metal Gear Solid is a video game with huge production values and with excellent game play and graphics.If you only get one last game for the playstion before transfering to playstion 2 this is the game you must definately have.I got this game as soon as it came out and even now i dont want to stop playing this brilliant game.

2 Gran Turismo 2 - Simply awesome,Gran Turismo 2 is the best driving game ever!,with over 600 cars,bags of realism and pumping gameplay. This is a driving gamers heaven in just two discs. As me not being much of a driving game fan this was one of the games i did not want but with its excellent graphics i just had to buy it.

3 WWF Smackdown - An essential buy for all wrestling fans,WWF Smackdown captures everything that makes the WWF such compulsive viewing:Most of the charaters,the fueds,the moves,the blue tunnel staging and with its smooth graphics and excellent gameplay you dont even need to be a wrestling fan for you to like it.The excellent graphics in this game caught my eye as the graphics are tons better than past wrestling games like WWF Attitude and WCW Mayhem.

4 Tony hawk's skateboarding - this is a new type of game to the playstation but with its smooth,well defined graphics and tons of tricks stunts,plus brilliant multi player action it has to be a big hit to everyone. In this game you have to be good at it because if you are not then you need to put the game back on the shelf.

5 LMA Manager - Has to be simply the best football management game around.Accessible to new comers, yet suitably in depth for the hardcore.LMA Manager has excellent in game graphics and has superb commentary. At first i thought this game would be a typical management game flop but i was wrong this game has to be one of the all time best playstation games

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.