GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Demos"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/12/02 at 21:28
Regular
Does any one know if any magazine has any plans for realsing demo disks for the gamecube, cause its about time nintendo fans got demos. Also what ever happened to gameboy demos, i heard the (then) n64 magazine was planning somthing like this...
Sun 22/12/02 at 12:21
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Starlight wrote:
> Tribute wrote:
> I think NGC's 'Big Gift' is going to be this (it's been delayed for
> 2
> issues'... we can live in hope can't we? No?
>
> Their big gift for the latest issue is an adaptor for a disc cleaner
> thing so it works on your smaller GC discs.
>
> So fraid not. Still here's to demos finally being released.

I got NGC yesterday and I knew I was expecting that adapter (worth £4,99 apparently, lol) But after reading the usual 'welcome to this issue' write-up I felt happier because I realised that the disk adaptor wansn't the ' Best Free Gift Ever!!' They plan to release it in a couple of issues. :Djc
Sat 21/12/02 at 22:16
Regular
"Link to the Future"
I think you are right Tribute. They might have also delayed it so they could get their hands on Zelda and Metroid demos.
Sat 21/12/02 at 21:58
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Gameboy Games are on carts so that is never going to happen.

You've got a point,saying there will be a demo for game boy is like saying i'll pass on all my tests and become clever!!Never will that happen ... oh well.
Sat 21/12/02 at 21:57
Regular
"Festivus!"
I think NGC's 'Big Gift' is going to be this (it's been delayed for 2 issues'... we can live in hope can't we? No?
Sat 21/12/02 at 21:30
"Uzi Lover"
Gameboy Games are on carts so that is never going to happen.
Sat 21/12/02 at 21:28
Does any one know if any magazine has any plans for realsing demo disks for the gamecube, cause its about time nintendo fans got demos. Also what ever happened to gameboy demos, i heard the (then) n64 magazine was planning somthing like this...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.