GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is Metroid Fusion?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Fusion'.
Sat 21/12/02 at 22:18
Regular
May I ask what the.. is Metroid Fusion & Metroid Prime?Also what does gcn mean?Please reply as I would like to know what this is!You may use this room to chat and let your anger loose!You can moan and groan in this room!Feel free to explore.
Tue 07/01/03 at 09:36
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Alexrose1uk wrote:
> Metroid Fusion is a GBA game. It is Metroid 4 and is set on a space
> station which has been overrun by Parasitic Organism X. The X attack a
> host and copy it, killing the host in the process. Samus was attacked
> by a X parasite at the beginning of the game - hence the new suit.
> (Spoiler: She retrieves her old one at the end of the game.)
> Samus is saved by a miraculous Metroid Vaccine, which heals her as the
> Metroids' were the natural predators of the X.
> Samus has her old suit cut away as it was infected (this suit was
> sent to the space station that Samus must visit.), and too integrated
> into her bio system to be removed while shen was conscious, leaving
> her with most of her abilities and weapons removed- which she must
> then recover.
> Soon after arrival the player learns that the mysterious person
> plaguing the Station is none other than an X parasite copying Samus,
> complete with the remnants, and rebuilt parts of her old suit. This
> SA-X is basically a copy of Samus with no conscience. AT FULL POWER!
>
> If Samus meets the SA-X head on, before recovering her strength, it's
> good bye Samus as the SA-X is currently exponentially more powerful
> than Samus in her weakened state, and is devoted to furthering the
> purposes of the X, which include wiping out Samus before she becomes a
> threat.
>
> Metroid Fusion is a cracking game and worth buying. 9/10 in my
> books.
>
> Metroid Prime is a prequel to most of the Metroid series. But yet is
> meant to be a brilliant game. 9 or 10/10 in ALL reviews- PAL and NTSC-
> a possible future classic.
>
> Hope this helps!

Sorry- I meant the original suit had to be cut away, as it was to integrated into her system to be removed while she was unconscious. Sorry about that, it was a stupid typo!
Mon 06/01/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
GCN normally means Gamecube or Gamecube News.
Mon 06/01/03 at 15:18
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Metroid Fusion is a GBA game. It is Metroid 4 and is set on a space station which has been overrun by Parasitic Organism X. The X attack a host and copy it, killing the host in the process. Samus was attacked by a X parasite at the beginning of the game - hence the new suit. (Spoiler: She retrieves her old one at the end of the game.)
Samus is saved by a miraculous Metroid Vaccine, which heals her as the Metroids' were the natural predators of the X.
Samus has her old suit cut away as it was infected (this suit was sent to the space station that Samus must visit.), and too integrated into her bio system to be removed while shen was conscious, leaving her with most of her abilities and weapons removed- which she must then recover.
Soon after arrival the player learns that the mysterious person plaguing the Station is none other than an X parasite copying Samus, complete with the remnants, and rebuilt parts of her old suit. This SA-X is basically a copy of Samus with no conscience. AT FULL POWER!
If Samus meets the SA-X head on, before recovering her strength, it's good bye Samus as the SA-X is currently exponentially more powerful than Samus in her weakened state, and is devoted to furthering the purposes of the X, which include wiping out Samus before she becomes a threat.

Metroid Fusion is a cracking game and worth buying. 9/10 in my books.

Metroid Prime is a prequel to most of the Metroid series. But yet is meant to be a brilliant game. 9 or 10/10 in ALL reviews- PAL and NTSC- a possible future classic.

Hope this helps!
Wed 01/01/03 at 16:53
Regular
It is good, my friend has it and I need to visit him again to play it, if only I had it, ah well.
Tue 31/12/02 at 15:18
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I can't wait to get Metroid Fusion. It's going to be a great game. I hope.
Tue 31/12/02 at 14:50
1 this topic was started talking about metroid games
2 There is no clock in metroid fusion
3 Tghe game is fantastic, the graphics are wicked the boses are brill and even watching the Samus walking around and splattering the X-parisites are good.
I must admit the game is a bit short and it is a tiny bit tooo easy but overall it is a very good game.
Tue 31/12/02 at 14:44
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Sorry I just had to post in here to make 100 posts.
Sun 22/12/02 at 10:31
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Is it true that the paint on the platinum game boy advance peels off? Some boy said so. If it does them what colour does it turn into? Because thats the colour I got for christmas!
Sun 22/12/02 at 10:28
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
hey you can throw in a few nein,ja and guten tag and be german then hey im in!

Metroid Fusion has been scolded about that the gameplay is meant to be really short. compared to the other Metroid games. and what is this about a in-game clock on the game?
Sun 22/12/02 at 10:24
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Looks like you lot learnt German in school or are still learning or. Or your just plain German like im greek he he he ha ha ha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.