GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've found a cheater"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/02/02 at 13:50
Regular
A message to SR-
If you look at oo7 James bond walkthrough for PS2 you will notice that it is produced by someone called dead rabbit, not brooksie, so therefore he has copied which is not legitimate. Action must be taken.
Tue 12/02/02 at 18:36
TomUK wrote:

Is the review you are talking about at this
> URL?

http://review.members.beeb.net/ 18_Wheeler_American_Pro_Trucker.htm
> (Remove the space)

It was written by Paul Ryan, does anyone know a notable
> called that? If not, then the notable is a cheater. I personally think that the
> person we are talking about just posted it at both sites.

I don't know too
> many people's names on this site, so does anyone recognise Paul Ryan?

Well spotted, but it doesn't matter anymore. I am only here to have fun and enjoy myself and contribute to the site. It's no trouble to me, whether he/she is cheating or not on the site, but the bad thing is that this person is taking our chances of winning away.

But...can you guess who the notable is? I have not yet mentioned his/her name because SR might not like to see members speaking bad about others on the site, and I don't blame them. And neither do I want to be the reason for getting others banned anymore.

Thank you
Mon 11/02/02 at 19:02
Regular
""
allardini wrote:
> You twits, brooksie works for SR and his/her name is also dead rabbit, you
> should have checked the stats.

My point entirely a different name somewhere else! I wish someone had listened!
Mon 11/02/02 at 19:00
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Forest Law wrote:
> I have found a "notable" that cheated, and still no action has been
> taken. At least I don't think there has been, anyway. I'll give you a hint - it
> was for their review on "18 Wheeler", but whether it was for the PS2
> or the DC, I'm can't remember. I doubt he/she copied it from another site they
> contributed towards.
-------

Is the review you are talking about at this URL?

http://review.members.beeb.net/ 18_Wheeler_American_Pro_Trucker.htm (Remove the space)

It was written by Paul Ryan, does anyone know a notable called that? If not, then the notable is a cheater. I personally think that the person we are talking about just posted it at both sites.

I don't know too many people's names on this site, so does anyone recognise Paul Ryan?
Mon 11/02/02 at 18:45
"You smell of rice"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> I also find a cheetah.

In the zoo.

hehe
Mon 11/02/02 at 17:20
I have found a "notable" that cheated, and still no action has been taken. At least I don't think there has been, anyway. I'll give you a hint - it was for their review on "18 Wheeler", but whether it was for the PS2 or the DC, I'm can't remember. I doubt he/she copied it from another site they contributed towards.

Besides...it's totally up to SR to deal with the situation in the way they wish to.

I even have a whole list of cheateers stashed somewhere in my computer, as well. Can you believe that?

Oh well...
Mon 11/02/02 at 12:08
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> I also find a cheetah.

In the zoo.

*hears a chorus of dissaproval for a terrible joke ;)*
Mon 11/02/02 at 11:56
Regular
"not dead"
I also find a cheetah.

In the zoo.
Mon 11/02/02 at 11:45
Regular
"¬_¬"
Its your job. You gotta do what you gotta do.
Mon 11/02/02 at 11:36
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Join the club, I write reviews for this stupid site everyday and do I get free games? Actually, yes.
Mon 11/02/02 at 10:58
i wrote a wicked reveiw on final fantasy: the spirits within but i didn't get nothin for it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.