GetDotted Domains

At GetDotted, a 1 year .co.uk, .uk, .me.uk or .org.uk registration is now just £1.95 ex VAT.

Search Domains Now

Viewing Thread:
"I LOVE YOU!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/02/02 at 11:31
Regular
Posts: 787
I have opened this forum because I would like to pay homage to all those people who I think deserve praise, and maybe some who dont. Go!

I love you Strykey, youre a great pal o mine.

I love you Grix, because you havnt said anything bad about me as yet.

I love you Rasta, although you probibly dont like me, I like you. (NOT IN THAT WAY!)

I love you Meka, I love you.

I love you VenomByte, that means I dont despise you.

I love you Ringo Star, John Lennon, Paul McCartny, and the Other one, errr, George Harrison.

I love you Tiltawhirl, because you make me laugh.

I love you pb, because your knowledge on games is like my knowledge on CareBears extensive.

I love you Tony, because Im an old fashioned kiss-ass.

I love you WookieMonster, because I like your name.

I love you Charly Brown, because you have less hair that my Granddad.

I love you er-no, because if you say your name backwards,
you say on-re!

I love you Ant, because you have a funny face.

I love you Aliboy, KidRock and misterhappy, because my hand has four fingers.

I love you Mystique, dunno why.

I love you Salt + Pepper, because you bring out the flavor.

I love you Fantasy Meister, because I love Final Fantasys.

I love you Final Fantasy Fanatic, see Fantasy Meister.

I love you Bongella Gum Ointment, because you take away the pain.

I love you SHEEPY, because you remind me of my favorite animal.

I love you Beer, see Bongella Gum Ointment.

I love you Plaster Of Paris, because you can make nice models.

I love you Rickoss, yes thats right, you.

I love you Baby, I love you so.

I love you Tom UK, Because I have a cousin called Tom, although his surname is not UK

But most of all, I LOVE YOU SR, BECAUSE ITS ONLY NATURAL.


I Dont love any of you That Way ofcourse, (excluding Beer and SR) but I just felt I had to get this off my chest.


I LOVE YOU ALL!

(looks at Shaneo)
Except you.
Sun 10/02/02 at 19:26
Regular
Posts: 3,893
Good because you are Special, in a, not special kinda way.
Sun 10/02/02 at 17:54
Regular
"That's right!"
Posts: 10,645
Sgt Pepper wrote:
> Now it should say
I love you Mojojojo, thats right, you.

----------

Yay, I feel special now :)
Sun 10/02/02 at 17:50
Moderator
"possibly impossible"
Posts: 24,985
I told you to lock that cocktail cabinet, but you wouldn't listen.

Look, he even drank the Creame de Menthe.
Sun 10/02/02 at 17:48
Regular
Posts: 3,893
Now it should say
I love you Mojojojo, thats right, you.
Sun 10/02/02 at 17:36
Regular
"That's right!"
Posts: 10,645
Sgt Pepper wrote:
> Rk$ wrote:
> Ehhhh, why am i on the list? I
> don't even know you...

Fine, you can go on the dont love pile along with
> Shaneo
and Mojojojo can take your place, so there.


----------

Whoopee!
Sun 10/02/02 at 17:26
Regular
Posts: 23,218
Sgt Pepper wrote:
> I LOVE CHILDREN!
HEE HEE HEE!
COME HERE CHILDREN, HE HE.

BAh run every one
Sun 10/02/02 at 17:22
Regular
Posts: 3,893
Rk$ wrote:
> Ehhhh, why am i on the list? I don't even know you...

Fine, you can go on the dont love pile along with Shaneo
and Mojojojo can take your place, so there.
Sun 10/02/02 at 17:18
Regular
"That's right!"
Posts: 10,645
Rk$ wrote:
> Ehhhh, why am i on the list? I don't even know you...

------------

Because he LOVES you!

And not me.... Dag nammit
Sun 10/02/02 at 17:00
Regular
Posts: 10,437
Ehhhh, why am i on the list? I don't even know you...
Sun 10/02/02 at 16:47
Regular
"That's right!"
Posts: 10,645
Hey, where am I in this list?

I'm very disappointed!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.