GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"please help with this is football 2003"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'This is Football 2003'.
Sun 22/12/02 at 23:28
Regular
I have bought TIF 2003 for my two eldest sons to go with their PS2 for xmas. They are both avid Man Utd fans but as we live in Wrexham they are big fans of the town club also. I have it on good authority that Rochdale are listed who are also in Div 3. but hazy reports about Wrexham. Could anyone check for definate for me, or please send a link where all available teams in Tif 2003 may be listed. Thanks in advance.

Ashley
Mon 23/12/02 at 09:30
Regular
"  "
Yep, they sure are. :)

Man Utd aren't though.

Hoho. Only joking. Man Utd are really. ;)
Sun 22/12/02 at 23:41
"High polygon count"
I just checked, and Wrexham definitely ARE in the game.
Sun 22/12/02 at 23:28
I have bought TIF 2003 for my two eldest sons to go with their PS2 for xmas. They are both avid Man Utd fans but as we live in Wrexham they are big fans of the town club also. I have it on good authority that Rochdale are listed who are also in Div 3. but hazy reports about Wrexham. Could anyone check for definate for me, or please send a link where all available teams in Tif 2003 may be listed. Thanks in advance.

Ashley

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.