GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 - The ghost town"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/02/02 at 21:38
Regular
My friends were saying that they had accidently flown into a street in GTA3 where it has the bank where you steal from at the opening cutscene. To check it out i went to see if it was on GameFAQS.com and there is an entire FAQ telling you how to get there. I haven't been able to fly the dodo long enough to get there but i'm wondering whether anyone else has seen or heard of the ghost town?
Sat 09/02/02 at 21:38
My friends were saying that they had accidently flown into a street in GTA3 where it has the bank where you steal from at the opening cutscene. To check it out i went to see if it was on GameFAQS.com and there is an entire FAQ telling you how to get there. I haven't been able to fly the dodo long enough to get there but i'm wondering whether anyone else has seen or heard of the ghost town?
Sat 09/02/02 at 21:40
Check out the PS2 chat - talked about in there
Sat 09/02/02 at 21:41
Regular
Would this be a 'fourth' island, or contained within one of the 3 islands?
Sat 09/02/02 at 21:43
Its a street in the middle of the sea but not that obvious because you're not meant to be able to go on it. They used it primaraly to do the opening cut scenes. I think theres just the 2 securicars outside of the bank and the banshee.
Sat 09/02/02 at 21:45
On the far side next to Shoreside VAle and nothingness
Sat 09/02/02 at 22:06
Regular
yes i ahev heard of the ghost town but as well as you i cant fly the dodo very far
Sun 10/02/02 at 09:25
Regular
They should make the dodo, much easier to handle.
It would make the game alot better,
Sun 10/02/02 at 09:35
That sounds pretty good. I'm going to have to try it out later. I was looking in an old Special Reserve magazine and I found GTA3 cheats that allow you to urinate. I'm going to have to try that out too in a minute.
Sun 10/02/02 at 10:57
Regular
i have also heard about this ghost town but i don't think ill ever be able to play on it if there is one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.