GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"~~SPOOF OFF COMPETITION TODAY~~"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/12/02 at 01:17
Regular
Today is the SPOOF OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~BEGIN NOW~~~~~~~~~

I copied and pasted the whole topic. All the rules are still intact!!!
---------------------------------------------------

There will be a spoof competition today called the SPOOF OFF. If you win you will of course get a GAD, well earned respect, and the fact that you are one of the best spoofers around.

To win you must submit a spoof today and wait until the staffies announce the GAD winners for that day. If it is a person's spoof, they win. If NO spoof wins for that day, meaning another kind of topic wins there will be no winner to the SPOOF OFF and we have to face it that we aren't very good at spoofing.

Posting a spoof today will automatically enter you into the SPOOF OFF.

I don't really reccomend people to post GAD attempts besides spoofs today because you will most likely be better off posting it the next day due to the amount of spoofs coming on the 23rd.

Me and some forum members thought up some rules though...

RULES
1. ANYBOBY can join the spoof contest. There is no member that can't try to win for the best spoof even if they are annoying and/or bad.

2. You can only submit ONE spoof! If you make more than one just to raise your chances of winning you will be cheating. If you do win by GAD for the 23rd for cheating by raising our chances like this we will
all say "BOO, you are a cheater, BOO!". There is no point in cheating!!

3. Don't criticize someone's spoof just to make yours look good!

4. Comments on anybody's spoof can be said in this thread. It's recommended even.

5. Have fun!

If you have any questions about the SPOOF OFF, ask in this thread and I'll be happy to answer. Good luck.

Drunk
----------------------------------------------
Mon 23/12/02 at 18:08
Regular
I hope a serious post wins. Like Rapid Fire's. It's most likely that the staff'll get sick of spoofs, like I've already said.

:-)
Mon 23/12/02 at 17:13
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
BEARDS, I suggest reading my Alan Partridge spoof in Movies forum. You're in it.
Mon 23/12/02 at 16:55
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Cow, make a list of who's entered so far. Then it'll be easier to read them all and to judge which one is best.

:)
Mon 23/12/02 at 16:54
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
BEARDS. wrote:
> I don't think anyone will be doing GAD winners until I come back on
> Friday.
>
> So there might be no winner anyway.

Hmm, you guys are so lazy.
Mon 23/12/02 at 16:52
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I don't think anyone will be doing GAD winners until I come back on Friday.

So there might be no winner anyway.
Mon 23/12/02 at 16:37
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Asher D wrote:
> Bad idea methinks.

Do you really think that will happen. Look for a serious post today and you will only find 1 from Rapid Fire.
Mon 23/12/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
All these people trying to win games eh? Luckily I'm blessed (or cursed, whichever way you look at it) with a good job and since I'm moving back to my parent's house early next year, I'll have even more money to waste on games!
Mon 23/12/02 at 16:35
Regular
Bad idea methinks.
Mon 23/12/02 at 16:34
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Asher D wrote:
> So if it's the GAD1, doesn't that surely mean that someone else can
> win it with a serious post?
>
> :-S

Yep Yep.
Mon 23/12/02 at 16:24
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Asher D wrote:
> A GAD.
>
> "Who provides the GAD?"
>
> SR
>
> It's an EE GAD, fool.
>
>
> ___________

Actually it is the prize for GAD1 meaning its not an EGAD.

>
>
> Do my posts count as spoofs?
>
> :-)

Yes they do Mr.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.