GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reviews Wanted"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/02/02 at 16:46
Regular
Sat 09/02/02 at 20:47
Regular
Respect? We don't need respect! We don't want respect!

I've got a much better idea. Run around, murder lots of headless chickens (now where did that come from?), and annoy lots of people who we don't like. Including newbies who decide to advertise.

And semi-regulars, who have slightly strange dellusions and have ridiculous nicknames that no-one thinks are funny.

P.s. What's respect? And I'm sure that I've no idea which regular I was talking about there! Me ? Never! ;-)

See ya all ;-)

PinkPig
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Wasting away"
TomUK wrote:

Yes, but you're respected on these forums. You are asking friends to do your work, which is what friends are
for :D

I'm respected?!? News to me.

This guy comes on here, and asks people that he's never even spoken to, to come and work for him. He should have at least built up a reputation and friends on here first.

That's true and that is what annoys me.

"Hi there, I don't know you, but would you be willing to write for my website?"
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:32
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
GlideM wrote:
> Good god do you want me to propose as well :P

Yes please if you're a woman, no thanks if you're a man.
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:31
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Good god do you want me to propose as well :P

look yourve obviously not interested so get over it. You all seem to be taking it rather personally!
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:08
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
That's true. But, I've got
> 13 people working on my site, and non of them are getting paid. I've got people
> writing reviews for me and I've had a bloke who's taken 4 weeks of his own time
> to write me a script which is damn complex.

------

Yes, but you're respected on these forums. You are asking friends to do your work, which is what friends are for :D

This guy comes on here, and asks people that he's never even spoken to, to come and work for him. He should have at least built up a reputation and friends on here first.
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:02
Regular
"Wasting away"
TomUK wrote:
Can I just ask, why would we write reviews on your site, where we won't get ANYTHING!? It would be much more worthwhile if we posted our reviews on here, and have the chance of winning a game.

That's true. But, I've got 13 people working on my site, and non of them are getting paid. I've got people writing reviews for me and I've had a bloke who's taken 4 weeks of his own time to write me a script which is damn complex.
Sat 09/02/02 at 17:44
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Can I just ask, why would we write reviews on your site, where we won't get ANYTHING!? It would be much more worthwhile if we posted our reviews on here, and have the chance of winning a game.
Sat 09/02/02 at 17:39
Regular
"That's right!"
So asking people to visit your site... isn't advertising?
Sat 09/02/02 at 17:23
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
I think you miss the point!

I'm not advertising, you don't have to look at the site!!!!

I'm asking for some mature!! people for some help. If I wanted to advertise I would do something more appealing than post on here!
Sat 09/02/02 at 17:23
Regular
"That's right!"
Why review somewhere else when we can review here?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.