GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bob's your Uncle"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/02/02 at 16:35
Regular
Well hes not mine so he must be somebodies, now that should start some of rubbish conversation.

Even if uve got nothing to say, just say something anyway!
If you want a gamecube, i got nothing to rhyme with that...

...err please feel free to say whatever you want in here, cos no one will care.
Sat 09/02/02 at 16:35
Well hes not mine so he must be somebodies, now that should start some of rubbish conversation.

Even if uve got nothing to say, just say something anyway!
If you want a gamecube, i got nothing to rhyme with that...

...err please feel free to say whatever you want in here, cos no one will care.
Sat 09/02/02 at 17:05
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I wanna GameCube, and I want to get Luigi's Mansion and Wave Race with it. Aswell as a memory card, and maybe another controller. But I may just get the indigo Cube with Luigi's Mansion first.

My uncle's not called Bob though, but apparently he has a brother or something called Bob, and apparently he's a scuba-diver or something??
Sat 09/02/02 at 17:44
hmmm, i see, we want to know if anyone has a bob as an uncle, tell us!!!!

anyway, your decision sounds perfecto-mundo, an indigo gc with the best gc launch game, my friend you are a genious.
Sat 09/02/02 at 17:54
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
If you wanna just talk random @#$& then use the WLT!

Otherwise DON't EVER create another pointless thread again!

:)
Sat 09/02/02 at 17:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My uncle is called Bob!
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:04
cooky chill, i got 2 pointless threads here anyway, so there!!! i may well start another one too...

there here cos im use to dealing with some of the people in here and well why the hell not? most topics actually about ninty have been done to death, reborn and killed again!

and you never actually said whether your uncle's name is bob or not?

p.s. for anyone who cares and isn't a self righteous (BEEP) then: does having bob as ur uncle improve you luck?
Sat 09/02/02 at 22:13
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
bob...

one of the oldest members of the forum... infact, a few months ago I found the oldest topic still on the forums... it was by Bob, and people like me and Ant were replying to it!

He's gone now though :(

Sonic
Sat 09/02/02 at 22:21
sonic what a touching tale, please everyone say something in the: if your angry at something, we want to know... etc thread, because i want to keep that one going!!! and i enjoy giving out useless advice...
Sun 10/02/02 at 00:59
Regular
Come back Bob!
Sun 10/02/02 at 01:01
dringo is ur uncle's name bob? you never did answer the main aim of this thread, to discover how many uncle bob's there are, and whether they help at all...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.