GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote the greatest game on the greatest console>"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/02/02 at 15:25
Regular
Everyone, post your all-time favourite game and console, and it can be classics or just released yesterday. I've a feeling GTA3 is gonna be pretty popular. Mine is California Games on the commidore 64. Does anyone remember it. Also Dizzy was good on the Amiga. Post your suggestions.
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:44
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
CAGIVA wrote:
> Mine is California Games on the commidore 64. Does anyone remember it. Also
> Dizzy was good on the Amiga. Post your suggestions.

-----

Are you sure that your's isn't spy hunter, or Ace combat, becasue Gamespot told you that. :D (CAGIVA will know what I'm talking about, if everyone else doesn't!)

Seriously, mine has to be Sonic on the Megadrive. You just can't get better than a blue hedgehog.
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:35
my most memorable game would be psycho fox on the sega master system , it was the first platformer i ever played and i thought it was awesome.
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:31
Regular
I wanna play sensi now actually, but my damn cousin has got it!
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:29
Regular
"Whatever!"
I agree with Ortega - Sensi World of Soccer on the Amiga!! Closely followed by Speedball 2!!
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:26
Regular
Sensible world of soccer on the Amiga.
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:25
Regular
"spidermonkey"
Everyone, post your all-time favourite game and console, and it can be classics or just released yesterday. I've a feeling GTA3 is gonna be pretty popular. Mine is California Games on the commidore 64. Does anyone remember it. Also Dizzy was good on the Amiga. Post your suggestions.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.