GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil Trailer Transcript"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/02/02 at 14:01
Regular
I managed to get hold of a decent version of a trailer for Resident Evil, and here is a transcript of it:

Some man bumps into a scientist, spilling coffee all down his shirt. The scientist sarcastically shouts out "Thank you."

We see some shots of a mechanism holding up some test tube and a voice says "Deep underground...". Then an elevator begins plummeting down. "In a top secret research lab, security has been breached." We then see some dogs howling in their cages and some people trying to open a locked door. "A deadly virus capable of contaminting the entire world has been released by the Umbrella Corporation." Then we see a door slam shut and a test tube flies through the air. It smashes onto a table and the virus flies out in a blue vapour.

A woman in the elevator says "Oh my god" and the scientists says "We have to get out of this building". A noise is heard and he says "What was that?". Another man replies with "It's the brakes!". And the elevator stops dead.

Some SWAT team burst through a window and get everyone out of the elevator. A female SWAT members says "We're here to help." A voice says "Now an elite team has been bought in to stop it." A male SWAT member says "Five hours ago the Red Queen started homocide." A woman in red asks "Who's the Red Queen?" The man replies "State of the art artificial intelligence." Another man says "It looks like the Corporation have been keeping a few secrets from us. Something we're not supposed to see."

The voice continues "But they only have three hours left before it begins affecting and mutating the entire human race." They are all standing by an orange tube and a body inside it begins to move, startling them all. A figure is seen dragging a pickaxe by his legs, sliding his feet along the floor and they all turn around. A man asks "What's that?" and loads of screaming is heard. A zombie woman approaches them. The female SWAT member says "She bit me. She took a big chunk right outta me."

The scene cuts to the woman in red checking some dead bodies when a Dog bursts through a window and chases her.

We then see a red holographic figure say "You have to get out" and a man says "Don't listen to anything she says, she's a holographic representation of the Red Queen." The woman in red stuffs a box into a machine and says "She may be the only one who can get us out of here." We see a massive explosion, sending them all flying.

The action cuts to two SWAT members in a vault-like room and a blue beam is coming towards them. One shouts "Get down!" and he jumps up to avoid the beam. It cuts away his utility belt and the next thing we see is a beam that covers the entire room coming towards them.

We cut back to the woman in red and a dog is chasing her. She runs up the wall in Matrix-esque style and kicks the dog in the face.

A door crushes the scientist and a licker (from RE2) emerges.

The female SWAT member and another SWAT member are shooting a female zombie, and the male says "It's still moving" and the female SWAT grabs her massive gun and all that is heard is gunshots. She says "It's not moving now..."

Then we see all the characters running from a whored of about 60-70 zombies who are pulling down the entire area.

The camera pans around the woman in red and "Milla Jovavich" appears on the screen. We then see the female SWAT member and "Michelle Rodriguez" appears. We finally see some random flying kicks and the woman in red shooting from her gun. The camera zooms in on the bullet and a train comes around the corner with a licker on top. The bullet goes towards a zombie and the action suddenly stops. The voice says "Nobody is immune."

Great trailer!
Thu 14/02/02 at 18:35
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I thought that from the trailer that the film looks quite good!

Be an interesting film!

:)
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:44
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Low budget, crap?
I'm sorry but those of you who say that are obviousley not big horror movie fans. There is explosions, bullet time speacial effects and loads of other cool s**t.
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:39
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I'm sorry but that is hardly anything like the trailor!
well most of it is. I downloaded the trailor from morpheus.
Mon 11/02/02 at 22:56
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Mystique wrote:
>and it looks crap

Yea, i think it looks a bit low budget (not in a good way), and those matrix-esque bits are pathetic.
We want an accurate representation of the original i.e, creepy horror not some kick-ass action flick.
Mon 11/02/02 at 20:36
Regular
what was the point in writing alllllll that when you could have just as simply written

http://www.apple.com/trailers/columbia/resident_evil/

and it looks crap
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:27
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Hi Shaneo.

Heh. I think this is the first time they've got it wrong! I feel sorry for the poor begger :p
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:04
Regular
Hi Shaneo.
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:01
I managed to get hold of a decent version of a trailer for Resident Evil, and here is a transcript of it:

Some man bumps into a scientist, spilling coffee all down his shirt. The scientist sarcastically shouts out "Thank you."

We see some shots of a mechanism holding up some test tube and a voice says "Deep underground...". Then an elevator begins plummeting down. "In a top secret research lab, security has been breached." We then see some dogs howling in their cages and some people trying to open a locked door. "A deadly virus capable of contaminting the entire world has been released by the Umbrella Corporation." Then we see a door slam shut and a test tube flies through the air. It smashes onto a table and the virus flies out in a blue vapour.

A woman in the elevator says "Oh my god" and the scientists says "We have to get out of this building". A noise is heard and he says "What was that?". Another man replies with "It's the brakes!". And the elevator stops dead.

Some SWAT team burst through a window and get everyone out of the elevator. A female SWAT members says "We're here to help." A voice says "Now an elite team has been bought in to stop it." A male SWAT member says "Five hours ago the Red Queen started homocide." A woman in red asks "Who's the Red Queen?" The man replies "State of the art artificial intelligence." Another man says "It looks like the Corporation have been keeping a few secrets from us. Something we're not supposed to see."

The voice continues "But they only have three hours left before it begins affecting and mutating the entire human race." They are all standing by an orange tube and a body inside it begins to move, startling them all. A figure is seen dragging a pickaxe by his legs, sliding his feet along the floor and they all turn around. A man asks "What's that?" and loads of screaming is heard. A zombie woman approaches them. The female SWAT member says "She bit me. She took a big chunk right outta me."

The scene cuts to the woman in red checking some dead bodies when a Dog bursts through a window and chases her.

We then see a red holographic figure say "You have to get out" and a man says "Don't listen to anything she says, she's a holographic representation of the Red Queen." The woman in red stuffs a box into a machine and says "She may be the only one who can get us out of here." We see a massive explosion, sending them all flying.

The action cuts to two SWAT members in a vault-like room and a blue beam is coming towards them. One shouts "Get down!" and he jumps up to avoid the beam. It cuts away his utility belt and the next thing we see is a beam that covers the entire room coming towards them.

We cut back to the woman in red and a dog is chasing her. She runs up the wall in Matrix-esque style and kicks the dog in the face.

A door crushes the scientist and a licker (from RE2) emerges.

The female SWAT member and another SWAT member are shooting a female zombie, and the male says "It's still moving" and the female SWAT grabs her massive gun and all that is heard is gunshots. She says "It's not moving now..."

Then we see all the characters running from a whored of about 60-70 zombies who are pulling down the entire area.

The camera pans around the woman in red and "Milla Jovavich" appears on the screen. We then see the female SWAT member and "Michelle Rodriguez" appears. We finally see some random flying kicks and the woman in red shooting from her gun. The camera zooms in on the bullet and a train comes around the corner with a licker on top. The bullet goes towards a zombie and the action suddenly stops. The voice says "Nobody is immune."

Great trailer!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.