GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Saturday"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/12/02 at 19:09
Regular
I met two members of Fight School on saturday. For those who don't know, Fight School was a Sky One Martial Arts contest, where a student was forced to leave each week after losing a fight until one became the winner. My Taekwondo teacher hosted a Christmas party for all his students and invited Paul and Alex from the show (which he was also in).

Paul finally won the competition and I met him and Alex on Saturday. I had my picture taken with them and talked to them for a while about their experience. It was quite interesting to get their opinions of the show.

Paul told me that the food they had to eat was deliberately made to get a reaction from the students. Duck heads were just one of the choice pieces of food they had to endure. These, he said, were actually delicasies, rather than everyday chinese food. In fact, a lot of things in the show looked like they were there simply to get a reaction (and therefore make good viewing).

It was quite a good night all round too, I got an award for most progress made and Gina won cinema tickets, so that's me going to see LOTR part 2 and a few other films then!!
Mon 23/12/02 at 19:18
"possibly impossible"
He was the big black guy with the cool tattoo on his arm. He won the competition. Alex was the one that hurt his foot badly and had to pull out.
Mon 23/12/02 at 19:11
Regular
"699 days!"
Yeah I watched that for a bit.

Was Paul that really cocky one who thought he was indestructible?
Mon 23/12/02 at 19:09
"possibly impossible"
I met two members of Fight School on saturday. For those who don't know, Fight School was a Sky One Martial Arts contest, where a student was forced to leave each week after losing a fight until one became the winner. My Taekwondo teacher hosted a Christmas party for all his students and invited Paul and Alex from the show (which he was also in).

Paul finally won the competition and I met him and Alex on Saturday. I had my picture taken with them and talked to them for a while about their experience. It was quite interesting to get their opinions of the show.

Paul told me that the food they had to eat was deliberately made to get a reaction from the students. Duck heads were just one of the choice pieces of food they had to endure. These, he said, were actually delicasies, rather than everyday chinese food. In fact, a lot of things in the show looked like they were there simply to get a reaction (and therefore make good viewing).

It was quite a good night all round too, I got an award for most progress made and Gina won cinema tickets, so that's me going to see LOTR part 2 and a few other films then!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.