GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help on Mario Sunshine Please."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Sunshine'.
Mon 23/12/02 at 23:43
Regular
You need the rocket boost.

Boost up, and then slam from height.
Tue 24/12/02 at 12:18
"The Will of D."
You kick the fruit that Yoshi wants over to him, he comes out of the egg, you go over to the ledge and spray juices onto fish and get as far over as you can to the shine, what I do which is way easier than what the rest of you did was to get as close to the tower with the shine on and spray at the jelly thing until it fizzes away. Then grab the rocket nozzle and rocket onto each of the towers until you get to the shine.
Tue 24/12/02 at 12:01
I have tried it and the five fruits come out but I don't know what to do after that.
Tue 24/12/02 at 11:03
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
TheSum;P wrote:
> On Ricco Harbour for the 8th shine what do you do I have tried
> slamming down on the two buttons but it doesn't seem to be working.

The Yoshi's Fruit shine? I never had to use a rocket boost to them down on them two pads... Strange.
Mon 23/12/02 at 23:50
"slightlyshortertagl"
Muppet
Mon 23/12/02 at 23:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You need the rocket boost.

Boost up, and then slam from height.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.