GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MIST Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/02/02 at 22:52
Regular
If you want to do any nightly chatting, please do it in here - it can be like the old MIST forum that we had. I'll get the ball rolling, as I have to go in 10 minutes. What are you all wearing at this very moment? I'm wearing a white vest-shirt thingy, with my school shirt tied around my waist, black school trousers and black socks...oh, and my glasses, if they count :p

Discuss, and feel free to post anything at all - this can be kind of like a night WLT. Shall we say that you can't post in here before 6pm or something? Reply.

Cheers.
Shaun.
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:00
Regular
i thought you werent allowed to talk in here before 6pm shaneo?
Sat 09/02/02 at 11:01
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Despotic Banana wrote:
> allardini wrote:
> i ate coco pops this morning!

Yeah so did I. Coco
> pops rule!

Coco Rice is better :p
Sat 09/02/02 at 10:59
I'm on my half term hols :)
Sat 09/02/02 at 10:58
allardini wrote:
> i ate coco pops this morning!

Yeah so did I. Coco pops rule!
Sat 09/02/02 at 09:49
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
I'm not eating :( Are you at a Grammar School for extra-smart children? Meh - I would hate that.
Sat 09/02/02 at 09:37
Regular
"I'M BACK"
i am at schooll...
Sat 09/02/02 at 09:36
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
i ate coco pops this morning!
Sat 09/02/02 at 08:37
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Or†ega wrote:
> Your still wearing your school clothes?! you have an after school detention or
> somthin and just got home?!

No, I never change them until the next day, because I normally don't go out on Fridays. If I do, I change, however.

Iguana wrote:
Maybe he's lazy..

I'm sure that covers part of it.

Ah screw the rules - I'm bored and want a casual conversation. Hmmmm. What are you eating right now? I'm eating a tea cake. I like to suck the marshmellow out first and then chew the doughy-type bread.
Sat 09/02/02 at 02:03
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Hehe...wonder what happened to the MIST profiles...sorry, I disappeared to locate beer and play CS, highly recommended, excellent combination..
Sat 09/02/02 at 01:02
"Uzi Lover"
I'm here Reap's!

It's quite amazing how you always seem to pop up at approprate times.

As a nightly surfer and one of the original creators of the MIST forum I will be posting here on a nightly basis, just to keep me company.

I still have that wicked banner that SR made for MIST, exellent :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.