GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"sick & tired"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/12/02 at 14:36
Regular
I don't know about any body else but i'm sick of the old stereo typical games characters of today. It's either a space marine or soemthing to do with the army, a scientist or some super souped up humanoid beast thing. All way to serious, i want comedy (No One Lives Forever 2 is a good example, quality with the bag bit).

I think it's about time they made a game about an average every day guy whose out shopping or at a bank; or even a bank clerk and some guys rob the shop/bank and he has to stops them by throwing things like plants to knock them out then he can take there guns and chase them away, but only to find out your pants fall down and they get away.

Then he becomes a vigilante and decides to find them, so he starts searching the really seedy areas of the town he lives in. Among his arsenal of weapons he could have his girlfriends stockings, toothpaste, cooking oil etc.

Then with his Household arsenal he'd track down the guys and set a trap by using the stockings as a trip wire then putting the oil on the floor so they slide along then you could squirt them with the toothpaste. After all this and you've delivered them to the cops you discover a folder containing unsolved crimes like Flashers and litterers.

What do you think it'd flop if anyone ever made it but it would be good for a laugh.
Wed 01/01/03 at 11:49
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Woah, sorry!
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Charles Bronson sux
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Charles Bronson suxh
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Charles Bronson suxj
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Charles Bronson sux
Wed 01/01/03 at 11:14
Regular
"I see you"
Oh god i haven't seen Deathwish in years, i think i'll hav eto get it out from the video shop.
Tue 31/12/02 at 19:15
Regular
sounds abit like deathwish the film gos out shooting all the muggers haha hah ahhahahaha so funny hits a guy with his sock
Tue 24/12/02 at 14:36
Regular
"I see you"
I don't know about any body else but i'm sick of the old stereo typical games characters of today. It's either a space marine or soemthing to do with the army, a scientist or some super souped up humanoid beast thing. All way to serious, i want comedy (No One Lives Forever 2 is a good example, quality with the bag bit).

I think it's about time they made a game about an average every day guy whose out shopping or at a bank; or even a bank clerk and some guys rob the shop/bank and he has to stops them by throwing things like plants to knock them out then he can take there guns and chase them away, but only to find out your pants fall down and they get away.

Then he becomes a vigilante and decides to find them, so he starts searching the really seedy areas of the town he lives in. Among his arsenal of weapons he could have his girlfriends stockings, toothpaste, cooking oil etc.

Then with his Household arsenal he'd track down the guys and set a trap by using the stockings as a trip wire then putting the oil on the floor so they slide along then you could squirt them with the toothpaste. After all this and you've delivered them to the cops you discover a folder containing unsolved crimes like Flashers and litterers.

What do you think it'd flop if anyone ever made it but it would be good for a laugh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.