GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOG Encyclodpedia!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/02/02 at 16:22
Regular
I'm bored. I need something to do. So let's write a whole new FOG forum encyclopaedia. Anyone up for it? I have several cunning plan type bits for it. The idea is that this will be a group activity:

It should include entries on forum and magazine words, phrases, personalities and places. I'll need people to submit ideas for entries - if multiple entries are received for the same thing then the best ones will be combined.
To compile the encyclopaedia, people willing to act as editors and writers are needed.

Volunteers should post here. If you have any samples, send then post them on here.

Cheers,
Shaun
Fri 08/02/02 at 21:04
Regular
allardini wrote:
> good idea "shauneo"
bah
Fri 08/02/02 at 19:40
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
good idea "shauneo"
Fri 08/02/02 at 19:36
Regular
I could write a few Nintendo entries
Fri 08/02/02 at 19:29
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Thanks for all the support, and yes, WW, you can be in it. So, any ideas as to what to put in it? Cheers. Shaun.
Fri 08/02/02 at 18:56
Regular
""
I will as well.... prob is I'm well known but for stupid reasons! Do I still count?
Fri 08/02/02 at 18:50
Regular
I will also
Fri 08/02/02 at 18:39
Regular
yeh i will do some thing
Fri 08/02/02 at 16:34
Regular
"699 days!"
Stryke wrote:
> IF I were you, I'd only include the "best" regulars, if thats the
> right word. The well-known ones, anyway.

Hey! I'm 'good'. Right ? Right? Anybody? D'oh
Fri 08/02/02 at 16:26
Regular
IF I were you, I'd only include the "best" regulars, if thats the right word. The well-known ones, anyway.
Fri 08/02/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
I'm bored. I need something to do. So let's write a whole new FOG forum encyclopaedia. Anyone up for it? I have several cunning plan type bits for it. The idea is that this will be a group activity:

It should include entries on forum and magazine words, phrases, personalities and places. I'll need people to submit ideas for entries - if multiple entries are received for the same thing then the best ones will be combined.
To compile the encyclopaedia, people willing to act as editors and writers are needed.

Volunteers should post here. If you have any samples, send then post them on here.

Cheers,
Shaun

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.