GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can everyone stop posting about Christmas?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/12/02 at 22:20
Regular
Does everyone want to know what you got for Christmas? No. This is a games site, so If you are posting, post about the games you got for Crimbo, no about what you got.

Frankly, The site at the moment is annoying me.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
HIS NAME IS TRUBUTE!
Thu 26/12/02 at 16:57
"slightlyshortertagl"
I'll be down in Totenham court Road bargaining for a good deal on Decks (or turntables) [depending where you're form] with my xmas money

I love Xmas.
Idlewild doesn't.
Thu 26/12/02 at 16:47
Regular
"699 days!"
Heh, got a guitar and amp, tres nice.
Also got this bizzare headband thing, you can look like an Eskimo or a Palestinian woman depending on your preference. I'm not joking.
Thu 26/12/02 at 16:45
Regular
I got a bike....
Thu 26/12/02 at 13:44
"slightlyshortertagl"
Thu 26/12/02 at 02:24
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Well, it's been great for me =)
Thu 26/12/02 at 02:23
Regular
§n][peŽ wrote:
> Christmas hasnt been the same this year....

Ditto.
Thu 26/12/02 at 02:20
Regular
Christmas hasnt been the same this year....
Thu 26/12/02 at 02:19
Regular
Why ever did they get rid of the Pokémon Forum, eh?
Thu 26/12/02 at 02:12
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
What's the point?

FOG Chat is hardly a games forum anymore - it's more treated like a general chat room these days by most people on here.

Christmas is an exciting and eventful time of the year and people want to share information and there's no where else to really post it than in here, so if you wanna talk gaming, check out the main gaming areas of this forum - Sony, Microsoft, Nitendo, FOG Prime etc.

If you wanna post in fog chat, then don't wanna read any of the xmas topics -
Simple.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.