GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If You Have Super Monkey Ball..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Monkey Ball'.
Thu 26/12/02 at 12:35
Regular
Does your copy freeze or distort after a while of playing? It's really bugging me as I'm trzading it in today again because of it's dodginess, but I want to know if it's my opy or a problem with the game. Thanx for your replies (if any are made),. Oh and Merry Christmas... a bit late...
Mon 30/12/02 at 15:34
Regular
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! It's crashed again. ANd this is a new version! Perhaps it is my GC, but then, why is it that all my other games work fine?
Thu 26/12/02 at 23:36
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Nope no such problems here..
Thu 26/12/02 at 22:09
Regular
I know it's not my GC as I've got Super Smash Brothers Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, Dave Mirra and Rogue leader. Only Rogue Leader has caused any problems for me(crashed once) and that is a pre-owned game.
Thu 26/12/02 at 21:41
CRASH?? no it dosnt i got the kids a gamecube for xmas and 10 games all we play is super monkey ball and it HASNT crashed once...

think you got a bad copy (this is known there is always 1 or 2 that gets through the system).....

OR the problem is with you gc
Thu 26/12/02 at 16:43
Is that in March? I've seen about 4 different release dates for the game so far.
Thu 26/12/02 at 16:42
Regular
Yeah, I might trade it in for TS2 (the other game I wanted) and wait till SMB2 comes out.
Thu 26/12/02 at 16:32
Yeah, I bought a copy of TS2 brand new in GAME, but it kept crashing after a random amount of time - I took it back and the new version has no problem at all.
Thu 26/12/02 at 16:07
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> I don't think Sega would release the game with such a bad bug. It's
> your copy, probably something wrong with the CD, scratches or
> something.

It's definately not that because it was opened brand new yesterday.

Thanx anyway, I'll exchange it today or tomorrow probably.
Thu 26/12/02 at 14:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive played my copy A LOT and ive never seen such a problem.
Thu 26/12/02 at 14:12
Regular
Mine doesn't, yours must be faulty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.