GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lord of the rings - the fellowship help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring'.
Thu 26/12/02 at 12:54
Regular
hey i was (un) fortunate enough to recieve lotr - the fellowship of the rigns for xmas and i may as wwell endure it but i am stuck at an early stage wen u are in controil of frodo and ocne u have sold band end u must go to sam gamgees to drop of the key to bag end but the ring wrath is there and it tells u to go to maggot farm
1 - where is maggot farm as there is not map or indication of which direction to go and 2 - hgow can u be undetected if the rider keepops galloping past very readily meaning as soon as u step out u are caught and throwing stones distracts him for a mere second
if u put the ring on to become invisable will the rider notice u but i can not use this becuase i will surely be corrupted by the ring before i have worked out where maggot farm is!
any1 know any way to tackle this?
thanx
Thu 26/12/02 at 12:54
Regular
hey i was (un) fortunate enough to recieve lotr - the fellowship of the rigns for xmas and i may as wwell endure it but i am stuck at an early stage wen u are in controil of frodo and ocne u have sold band end u must go to sam gamgees to drop of the key to bag end but the ring wrath is there and it tells u to go to maggot farm
1 - where is maggot farm as there is not map or indication of which direction to go and 2 - hgow can u be undetected if the rider keepops galloping past very readily meaning as soon as u step out u are caught and throwing stones distracts him for a mere second
if u put the ring on to become invisable will the rider notice u but i can not use this becuase i will surely be corrupted by the ring before i have worked out where maggot farm is!
any1 know any way to tackle this?
thanx
Sun 05/01/03 at 11:30
Regular
Hello i know what to do you must go really far east down then this little passage ot a house at the bottom he will keep riding past but chuck a rock left so he goes over there then sneak or sprint i have forgoton which anyway go right and dont stop till you get to a cut scene with that clown guy getting savaged by the wolf kill the wolf, move on and you will come accross more wolves put the ring on and go past but take it off as soon as it is safe to and carry on. there will be another ring raith but creep right off the log and when you can just see him chuck a rock as far as you can behind you.you may need to move back a bit as he gallops past but when he stops sneak DOWN THE SLOPE do not jump or he will find you then sneak past him.when you get to about where he started off then you can sprint over the bridge to farmer maggotts crop.

I hope that has been usefull see ya

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.