GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ban the Star"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/02/02 at 10:23
Regular
I'm becoming more and more annoyed by the wally's that think it is funny to post a thread and when you go to read it there is just a * where's the point? It might have been fairly funny the first time but now it ain't. So i call on tony or Mr. Snuggly to ban the next person that does this as it is just blantent spam and it's not even fuuny spam.
Fri 08/02/02 at 16:17
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
suppose i'd better join in

there thank you and good night :)
Fri 08/02/02 at 16:17
Regular
Woah!

What's going on? Why blame me?!

Eh?

Oh, I see! You all know I'm going to win the notable elction, and you don't want me joining your ranks.

That's it, isn't it, eh? You're trying to ruin me, so people vote for someone else, aren't you!

I got your game, sunshine!

Don't mess Wookiee, or I'll get the bleach out, and then you'll be a bright blonde 8ft walking carpet man instead!

AND I'll tell Dave to stop texting you all the time, I know you love him really...

And Meka, I had a higher opinion of you than this. *sigh* You're all too old, that's the problem. You're all going senile in your old age.

The future is bright, the future is me!

(Or some rubbish like that anyway.

Can you tell I'm bored? Thought so...)
Fri 08/02/02 at 16:16
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"

This post was brought to you by Wòókiee, Inc.
Fri 08/02/02 at 16:14
"I hate that!!!"
See you on Monday!
Fri 08/02/02 at 16:12
"High polygon count"
So come on then, YH - explain yourself - why are you hacking our accounts?
Fri 08/02/02 at 15:37
"High polygon count"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Jam doughnut?

> Like a nasty case of piles?

Thanks for that lovely mental image. It's like when a friend of mine had a particularly potent curry one night, and was telling everyone the next day that he had "an @rse like a Jap flag".
Fri 08/02/02 at 14:56
"I hate that!!!"
Sorry Jimmy Duck I couldn't hold myself.

Please forgive me!
Fri 08/02/02 at 14:46
"I hate that!!!"
Fri 08/02/02 at 14:43
Regular
"not dead"
Fri 08/02/02 at 14:39
"I hate that!!!"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Jam doughnut?

Like a nasty case of piles?

Nope.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.