GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gere Solid?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/02/02 at 10:09
Regular
Movie legend Richard Gere's new life as a robot has been called into question by experts at the University of Metalogy in Richmond, raising fears that Gere may not be allowed to undergo his revolutionary operation.

Richard Gere had planned to have a number of operations replacing aging parts of his body with robotic parts. He was to get special robo-legs, including a switch that would allow for an on-wheels mode. A robotic left arm would give him increased strength and power. Robotic breast plates would be for protection, and special circuitry in his robo-helmet would have increased his brain capacity by 400%, putting him in line for roles that weren't romantic comedies.

Professor Gene Wilder, an expert in robo-humanity had the following to say "We've seen Gere's plans, and they just won't work. Having not made a successful movie in some time, he is unable to afford any metal other than aluminum (sic) and we feel that is simply would not be solid enough to perform as Gere requires."

Richard Gere, however, feels that aluminium would be fine "It's not like I'm going to be fighting crime like some kind of robot-cop is it?" he said.

Cindy Crawford laughed off the idea "He was always having crazy thoughts like this, he wanted us to have a robo-monk in the house, then there was First Knight. And Carey Lowell."

Julia Roberts thought that it was a great idea though, "If he goes ahead with this, then Pretty Woman 2 is certainly back on the cards. Just imagine that, a good girl falls on bad times, goes on the game, only to meet kind hearted robo-tycoon, who saves her from her terrible life. It has great potential."

Will Richard Gere go ahead with this? Only time will tell, but I'm hoping that yes, he will.
Fri 08/02/02 at 10:09
Regular
"not dead"
Movie legend Richard Gere's new life as a robot has been called into question by experts at the University of Metalogy in Richmond, raising fears that Gere may not be allowed to undergo his revolutionary operation.

Richard Gere had planned to have a number of operations replacing aging parts of his body with robotic parts. He was to get special robo-legs, including a switch that would allow for an on-wheels mode. A robotic left arm would give him increased strength and power. Robotic breast plates would be for protection, and special circuitry in his robo-helmet would have increased his brain capacity by 400%, putting him in line for roles that weren't romantic comedies.

Professor Gene Wilder, an expert in robo-humanity had the following to say "We've seen Gere's plans, and they just won't work. Having not made a successful movie in some time, he is unable to afford any metal other than aluminum (sic) and we feel that is simply would not be solid enough to perform as Gere requires."

Richard Gere, however, feels that aluminium would be fine "It's not like I'm going to be fighting crime like some kind of robot-cop is it?" he said.

Cindy Crawford laughed off the idea "He was always having crazy thoughts like this, he wanted us to have a robo-monk in the house, then there was First Knight. And Carey Lowell."

Julia Roberts thought that it was a great idea though, "If he goes ahead with this, then Pretty Woman 2 is certainly back on the cards. Just imagine that, a good girl falls on bad times, goes on the game, only to meet kind hearted robo-tycoon, who saves her from her terrible life. It has great potential."

Will Richard Gere go ahead with this? Only time will tell, but I'm hoping that yes, he will.
Fri 08/02/02 at 10:10
Regular
"I confused?"
I'm sure if he's turned into arobot he will lose most of his charm.
Fri 08/02/02 at 12:01
Regular
"not dead"
I don't think he has much charm.
Fri 08/02/02 at 12:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Where do you think of these comedy posts, and furthermore you have probably just started a new trend in Holloywood.
Fri 08/02/02 at 12:08
Regular
After seeing Richard Gere naked in a movie, my brother now refers to him as "Richard No-Gear".....
Fri 08/02/02 at 12:10
Regular
"not dead"
Cinnamon wrote:
> After seeing Richard Gere naked in a movie, my brother now refers to him as
> "Richard No-Gear".....

Why? Did he have a small willy?
Fri 08/02/02 at 12:13
Regular
Meka Dragon wrote:
Why? Did he have a
> small willy?

Er, yes. Apparently it is so.
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:30
Regular
"not dead"
Maybe he could have a robo-willy installed too.

at the touch of the button you could make Metal Gere Solid.
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:46
Regular
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Maybe he could have a robo-willy installed too.

at the touch of the button
> you could make Metal Gere Solid.

LOL that was a good one
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:58
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
*TomUK gives Meka a slap on the back for such a good joke*

*Meka puches TomUK in the face for slaping him on the back*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.