GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sales..... ppl are crazy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/12/02 at 16:31
Regular
Even after spending loads of money on Christmas presents, people still go out when the sales start and buy like mad.
Well if you have watched the news recently u would of seen that people are actually making themselves go into debt using their credit cards.
Okay things are slightly cheaper than usual but there could be a war about to start and using their credit card doesnt mean they have loads to spend.
How crazy are some people nowadays shopaholics anyone?
Thu 26/12/02 at 16:31
Regular
Even after spending loads of money on Christmas presents, people still go out when the sales start and buy like mad.
Well if you have watched the news recently u would of seen that people are actually making themselves go into debt using their credit cards.
Okay things are slightly cheaper than usual but there could be a war about to start and using their credit card doesnt mean they have loads to spend.
How crazy are some people nowadays shopaholics anyone?
Thu 26/12/02 at 16:32
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Very.
Thu 26/12/02 at 16:34
Regular
I AGREE!

*runs*
Thu 26/12/02 at 16:36
"slightlyshortertagl"
*wanders off into the distance with money in pockets*
Thu 26/12/02 at 16:51
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
People often get vouchers/money as presents for xmas. They spend this in the sales because they get more for their money.

Some people turn into shopping maniacs who turn insane at the sight of, "50% off" signs or "New Year Sale" notices.

Im going shopping tomorrow though with my christmas money.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:09
Regular
Enjoy using that money but.... dont use over the limit lol
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:19
Regular
You only live once. Might as well enjoy it while you can.
Thu 26/12/02 at 19:36
Regular
"That's right!"
But Mystique, lads don't enjoy shopping, we only enjoy doing the stuff the stuff we bought was designed for... or something

I'll be going into town to exchange the Austin Powers 3 video I got my mate (the quality is terrible) and buy some DVDs for myself (always spoiling myself)
Thu 26/12/02 at 19:41
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
The best thing to do is to get money instead of pressies and then buy cheap games e.t.c
Thu 26/12/02 at 20:46
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> You only live once.

--

Could you imagine Sniper living twice? THE END OF THE WORLD.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.