GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Regular sys1tem is a Joke (hahahaha)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/12/02 at 17:18
Regular
It encourages unlimited spamming. I say: Vote in the regulars. De-regularise the regulars. A new regular a week!
Sat 28/12/02 at 04:44
Regular
that would be a crime a new regular a week that means every 1 will be a newbie AHH!
Fri 27/12/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Maybe it could be that the top 100 posters each month are regular, but you can be de-regularised if you start slacking. Hahahaha, this would probably make the notables revert back to JAT's as they hardly ever post, so maybe not.
Thu 26/12/02 at 22:46
Regular
plus. WHat if you regularly post for 20 days then get sick and it's game over. The same thing happens every 20 days and you can't post on the 21st to become a regualr. You'd be stuck in eternal n00biness!
Thu 26/12/02 at 22:41
yeh good point
Thu 26/12/02 at 22:37
Regular
"Balls"
but that means some newbies would just spam every were to become a regular. it will not work it would just cause more spam.
Thu 26/12/02 at 22:36
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
agent under fire wrote:
> Maybe they should have something where you have to regularly post to
> keep being a regular. Maybe?

Now this would cause spamming.
Thu 26/12/02 at 22:33
Maybe they should have something where you have to regularly post to keep being a regular. Maybe?
Thu 26/12/02 at 22:18
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Regular just means you are a member that regularly comes on the forums. It would be pretty foolish if we were all newbies and go on everyday for over 5 months!
Thu 26/12/02 at 18:45
Regular
"Balls"
but they already have an automatic system, and its a system whitch lets them get rid of the annoying jokers, and keep the serious chatters.
Thu 26/12/02 at 18:42
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
This is true but shirley Tony has some time to spare, it's not like he has any real friends, or as he likes to call them 'satans'.

An automatic system perhaps?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.