GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Getaway"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway'.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:24
Regular
I have just got the Getaway and how do you save your progrees? I have put autosave on but it doesnt save it do I have to get so far for it to save. Please Help.
Thu 26/12/02 at 19:57
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
got the getaway yesterday as well - although I have only done the 1st mission so far, because I have been playing Kingdom Hearts :D
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:47
ok i will buy it 2morro. I really like GTA3.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:46
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
You should definitely buy Vice City, it's the best game on the PS2, better than The Getaway.

And you're welcome.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:43
thank you, i was worried that I would have to do it one big stretch thanks. P.S. Do you think I should buy Vice City?
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:40
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
You can save after the warehouse mission. You have to do individual missions in one sitting though, be it in one go or restarting from checkpoints.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:37
wot so do you have to complete the game in a big stretch or can u like save it on a memory card once you complete the first warehouse mission.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:32
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
You can only save after completing a mission. You get a mini-save if you complete a section of the mission, ie in the first one if you complete the driving bit and get to the warehouse if you die you start outside it, not having to drive again. However if you switch off your PS2 you start all over again.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:24
I have just got the Getaway and how do you save your progrees? I have put autosave on but it doesnt save it do I have to get so far for it to save. Please Help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.