GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF No Mercy the same as WWF Wrestlemania 2000?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'WWF No Mercy'.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:47
Regular
What are the differences between the two games? And is the speed of the games the same? Like the speed of the wrestlers. Oh, and just one more thing. Can the expansion pak be used with Wrestlemania 2000?
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:47
Regular
"where's my tag?"
What are the differences between the two games? And is the speed of the games the same? Like the speed of the wrestlers. Oh, and just one more thing. Can the expansion pak be used with Wrestlemania 2000?
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The story mode- Ladder matches and tables and things. More comprehensive create a superstar with more moves.
No Mercy is much better.
Thu 26/12/02 at 18:28
Regular
"Hmmm....."
But the gameplay is exactly the same.
Fri 27/12/02 at 13:32
Regular
1 question y u askin bout the older games?
Fri 27/12/02 at 13:38
Regular
"thursdayton!"
pumba wrote:
> 1 question y u askin bout the older games?

try writing it as: "One question. Why are you asking about older games?". It only requires another 10 keystrokes by my count.

*shudders* WWE. how sad.
Fri 27/12/02 at 13:39
Regular
No Mercy is a far better game than wrestlemania which was a nice package when it came out anyway. No Mercy's speed is very similar but trust me it is better than smackdown especially with the amount of possabilities you can do regarding moves off, on, around, in between things etc... it works very well.

Gameplay wise it is better, the inclusion of the ladder match for example is a thousands times better and brings back classic moments involving laying an opponent on the announce table, climbing the ladder then doing a swanton bomb onto him and going through the table... first rate stuff.
Fri 27/12/02 at 13:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
yeah. WWE is coool..gotta love watching half-naked men jumping on other half-naked men. and of course, it's all real... yes, the punches really do connect and the blood isn't in packets, no... really....
The saddest thing of all is probably they lost a court battle to the World Wildlife Fund *sniggers*
grow up, people...
Fri 27/12/02 at 13:52
Regular
hey it gives u sumthin 2 watch when u dont have n e thing 2 do
Fri 27/12/02 at 14:01
Regular
"thursdayton!"
pumba wrote:
> hey it gives u sumthin 2 watch when u dont have n e thing 2 do

s**top typing like that! this is a forum, not some seedy text chat sex line!

and anyways, I'd rather pull out my eyes, cover them in dog sh*t, swallow them, and fill my ears with burning white hot liquid plutonium than watch such a boring and excruciatingly dull show.
Fri 27/12/02 at 16:39
Regular
I Think wrestlemania 2000 is better as it doesn't have this annoying bug where when you unlock loadsa extras the cartridge deletes them so you have to start over

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.