GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF No Mercy the same as WWF Wrestlemania 2000?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'WWF No Mercy'.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:47
Regular
What are the differences between the two games? And is the speed of the games the same? Like the speed of the wrestlers. Oh, and just one more thing. Can the expansion pak be used with Wrestlemania 2000?
Fri 27/12/02 at 20:24
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I'm an ass-hole am I? Ooh please don't insult me like that, man! You might hurt my feelings. Just as well I'm not you or I would have to go and run to my mummy. Just cos I don't like a very very sad show, which you just happen to like!
and so the wrestlers cut themselves with a razor do they? lets just hope they do it too hard by accident and bleed to death. that *would* be entertainment.
Fri 27/12/02 at 19:40
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Awww man, I wish I had the excuse of getting a new copy. I don't have a brand-new copy to start with and I hate second hand smelly caridges.

I was really asking these old questions about the n64 wrestlers because Wrestlemania 2000 is the only one available and I just wanted to brain wash my self to think that W2000 is the same quality as the ace No Mercy. I would much like No Mercy if anyone knows where I could grab a 'brand-new' copy? If not then I'll just have to settle for W2000.
Fri 27/12/02 at 18:34
Regular
phenom2002 what is there e'mail address cos i need a new copy, and tphiknow your role and shut your mouth,cos 'you are an a*****e' 'you are an a*****e'
Fri 27/12/02 at 18:19
Regular
"That's right!"
Tphi wrote:
and the blood isn't in packets

---------

Actually, the blood is real. They take a razor blade and cut open their foreheads during a match so they start to bleed. Shows what you know
Fri 27/12/02 at 17:51
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Smackdown 4 is better though.

And Legends of Wrestling 2.
Fri 27/12/02 at 17:25
Regular
"me smart, u dork bi"
kazuya2002 wrote:
> I Think wrestlemania 2000 is better as it doesn't have this annoying
> bug where when you unlock loadsa extras the cartridge deletes them so
> you have to start over

This problem was sorted about two weeks after release with an exchange service for the faulty carts (removed the blood from the game though) If there are any faulty carts out there e-mail THQ for the new version (v1.1)
Fri 27/12/02 at 16:39
Regular
I Think wrestlemania 2000 is better as it doesn't have this annoying bug where when you unlock loadsa extras the cartridge deletes them so you have to start over
Fri 27/12/02 at 14:01
Regular
"thursdayton!"
pumba wrote:
> hey it gives u sumthin 2 watch when u dont have n e thing 2 do

s**top typing like that! this is a forum, not some seedy text chat sex line!

and anyways, I'd rather pull out my eyes, cover them in dog sh*t, swallow them, and fill my ears with burning white hot liquid plutonium than watch such a boring and excruciatingly dull show.
Fri 27/12/02 at 13:52
Regular
hey it gives u sumthin 2 watch when u dont have n e thing 2 do
Fri 27/12/02 at 13:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
yeah. WWE is coool..gotta love watching half-naked men jumping on other half-naked men. and of course, it's all real... yes, the punches really do connect and the blood isn't in packets, no... really....
The saddest thing of all is probably they lost a court battle to the World Wildlife Fund *sniggers*
grow up, people...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.