GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Story - Love ain't easy."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/02/02 at 22:37
Regular
Well, here it is! My story is finished! It features loads of SR members, so you better read on to see if you’re mentioned!
Enjoy!

“ I’m sorry, Iggy” said Mystique, as she fumbled with her empty bottle of water.
“ What are you talking about? ” said Iguana.
“ It’s not you, it’s me. ” After this remark, Iguana came back with a stiff comment:
“ Eh?”
“ It’s just, well, I’m not sure if I am what I make out to be… ”
“ What do you mean? ”
“ Iguana, I’m, I’m not a lesbian anymore.”
“ What? Why didn’t you tell me? ”
“ I’ve been trying to! Didn’t you ever wonder why I kept on taking you to a strip club where only men strip? ” she said, and both turned over to watch “The man with a big package” do his thing and shout garbage with an odd accent like “ Who want make bouncy bouncy next? ”
“ I never saw it that way before…. You b!tch! I’ll kill you!!!” she said, as she saw Mystique crying as she ran up the stairs. “ Well, she won’t last long… Will she, man with the big package? Or shall I say, Shaneo?” she said, as the man with a big package came over to her, took off his mask and costume to reveal he was in fact, Shaneo, the contract killer.
“ No, she won’t. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ”
“ First, we will use the sniper ”
“ But he’s useless! ”
“ I know. I want to get rid o him. At least it will give mystique a good scare.”
“ I see. Well, since we need a good line to end this part of the story, there is only one thing for me left to say. So I shall say it. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! ”

Mystique had never had good luck with relationships - partly because she didn’t like people and partly because she never knew whether she was a lesbian or not. There was Sunday, and she realised that by Monday the biggest gossip in the world Kid Rock would have spread the new around school that Mystique had decided that she wasn’t a lesbian again. To help fend off the soon-to-come irritating boys that would bug her on Monday, she decided to visit the wise elder, Stryke for some advice on how to cope with her love life. She entered the chamber with her bodyguard, AfroJoe by her side.

“ Hello, Stryke. ”
“Greetings, Mystique” said Stryke as he wrapped his long Gandalf-like beard around his skinny shoulders. “ Sexual problems I presume? ”
“Er, yes master Stryke. I have brought you some L’Oreal kids shampoo for your beard, as I know you like it so much. ”
“ Ah, yes. The shampoo of the gods. How very thoughtful of you, Mystique. ”
“ It was a pleasure. ”
“ Now, then. I think I have found the solution to your ongoing problem. ”
“ Really? What is it? ”
“ The key to good love-life is to- ” but before he could continue, a gunshot was heard.
“ Stryke? Wake up! NOOOOOO!!!!! Oh well. ”
“ I’ll find out who did this, ” said Afrojoe, who immediately got out his pistol. “ Come out, come out wherever you are….”
“ HOO-HA” said a voice from the balcony above. “ I am the great sniper, and I will snipe you both! ”
“ Snipe?” said Afrojoe and Mystique, simultaneously.
“ Yes. Now it is time for you to DIEEEE!!!! AAAAAGGHHHH!!!!!!” Afrojoe had already shot him.
“ Silly twit” said Afrojoe.
“ This must be the work of Iguana, she’s the sort of person who would ruin my life. Let’s go.”

It was Monday, time for school. As soon as she arrived, boys (and especially newbies) started nagging her if she wanted to go on dates with them. Especially pb, who may have one many gads but was yet to win love.

“Hey Mystique” said bearpaw
“Go Away”
“ I have 2 tickets to-,” said the Exterminator
“ P!$$ off!”
“Hey, babes”
“ You just don’t get it, do you? ” she said as she punched away mandatare. A snorting noise began behind her. “ Monkey_man, go away! ”
“ Please Mystique,” said monkey_man, behind his dorky glasses. “ Please, give me another shot, ”
“Don’t listen to this loser,” said a voice from behind.
“”Tiltawhirl!” said Mystique. “I thought you were”
“Dead?” replied the whirler
“Yes! Ever since that, incident…”
“Mystique, that is beyond me. Do you wanna go on a date tonight?”
“Er, OK!”
“Great, I’ll meet you at the dead bodies restaurant at about 6:30, alright?”
“Sure, great,” said Mystique, as she watched monkey_man run off, crying.

Whilst Mystique was deciding her wardrobe later that evening, Iguana was discussing much more evil things.

“Dead Bodies restaurant, eh?” she said
“Yes, master Iguana,” said Agent_Under_Fire.
“Good job, agent. Your work here is done. Shaneo?”
“Yes, boss?”
“Take care of him, and stop calling me boss.”
“Sure thing, boss,” said Shaneo. He took out his uzi, and a few seconds later, Agent_Under_Fire was dead. “Why did you want me to kill him?
“He had a disturbing hairdo.”
“I see.”
“Tonight, I want you to go to the dead bodies restaurant, and assassinate Tiltawhirl.”
“Very Well.”
“Oh, and make sure you bring the secret camera of doom.”
“I will…..”

It was 19:30. Mystique (once again with Afro) had arrived an hour choosing what to wear, and spotted Tiltawhirl at the dead bodies restaurant.

“Hi tilty,” she said, before giving him a kiss on the cheek.
“Hey, babes. Say, you know-”
“Watch out!”
“Huh?”
“It’s Shaneo!” Tiltawhirl looked around, and saw the last thing he would ever see – an evil looking Shaneo holding two Uzis in his hands, smiling. 5 seconds later, Tiltawhirl was no more.
“Nooooo,” said Mystique. “Aw crap”
“ Don’t worry,” said Afrojoe. “I’ll get him.” But just as Afro walked over towards the cheater, he tripped over some sort of body. Mystique quickly saw what was going on.
“Monkey_man!” she screamed. “What the hell are you doing here?”
“Well, I was, er, look! Shaneo’s gone” The monkey boy was right, for he had disappeared.
“Oh, rats” said Afrojoe.
“Working for Iguana, I bet.”
“It must be her. If this is ever going to stop then we must confront her and Shaneo in her lair.”
“But how are we gonna find out where it is?”
“Well, you could visit Tony and Mr. Snuggly at SR headquarters,” squeaked monkey_man, who had been eavesdropping on Mystique and Afro’s conversation. “They have details on every single SR member over there.”
“Great,” said Mystique. “We’ll go there first thing tomorrow morning”
“Wait,” said monkey_man. “ Before you go, er, you guys wouldn’t mind me joining you, would you? I mean, allardini isn’t so smart that he’ll be able to think of a way you accept me into your gang, is he.”
“No he isn’t,” said AJ.
“So, can I join? Pleeeeassse??”
“Well….”
“Pleeeeassse??”
“Er..”
“Pleeeeassse??”
“Well, alright,” replied Mystique. Meet Afro and myself at ten o’ clock tomorrow, ok?”
“Alright! See you then.”

Not long later, in Iguana’s lair…..
“ And you attached the secret camera of doom?” said Iguana, as she flicked back her hair.
“Yes, boss,” replied Shaneo, who was kneeling in front of Iguana.
“Excellent. I’ll watch the tape and find out where they’re going and send in the trixters, The 3 matrixters.”
Shaneo stood up. “But they’re even worse than Sniper!”
“And I want to get rid of them more than Sniper.”
“Clever, boss. Very clever.”

“Are we interrupting something?” said Mystique, as she AfroJoe and monkey_man stood in front of Mr. Snuggly, who was working at a desk and hadn’t noticed the arrival of the 3.
“Mishteefq?” said Mr. Snuggly, muffled because of the doughnut he was chomping at.
“ Put that down, you nincompoop,” said Tony, who had appeared on the side of Snuggly’s desk, which was covered in sugar. “Hello there, it’s not often we see members these days! What can we do for you?
“We need the address of Iguana’s secret lair.”
“We have her address,” said Mr. Snuggly “ But she never told us where her secret lair is”
“Well I know” said loki from across the room.
“You do?” the five chorused.
“Yeah. She told me the other night when she was chatting me up.”
“Chatting you up?” said Tony.
“Did I say chatting me up? I meant, er.., asking me what was up! Yeah that’s it!”
“Up with what?”
“She asked me what was up, with, er…, the great GAD system!”
“Yeah, what is up with that, how do you pay for it?” said monkey_man.
“Er….”
“ Never mind,” said Mystique. “Loki, could you write that address down?”
“Sure,” he replied.
“ I AM THE ONE!” boomed a voice from the other side of the room.
“No, I am the one!”
“Men, you don’t realise that I have the word “Neo” is in my name. “Neo” is the one, so I must be the one!” It was the 3 matrixters, MrMatrix, Matrix and NeoMatrix.
“ Here it is!” said loki, as he handed Afrojoe a piece of paper.
“Perfect,” said Afro. “We’ll go there tonight”
“Wait,” said monkey_man. “What will we use to defend ourselves?”
“Don’t worry,” replied Afro. “We’ll go to the Allardini gun store.” And so the threesome left SR headquarters, shoving letter openers into the matrixters’ heads on the way out.

Iguana watched through the secret camera of doom with a smile on her face.
“Shaneo, send in Longy and his mighty sword, to the Allardini gun store”

Monkey_man, Mystique and Afrojoe stood outside the Allardini gun store with a look of bewilderment on their faces. This was because they were staring up at a picture of a short freak with glasses smiling, and holding a massive RCMP 350 in his hand.
“This is the place,” said Afrojoe. “Let’s go.”

“This Beretta will do a fine job of killing Turbonutter, no.2,” said Allardini.
“Thank you very much,” replied No. 2.
“No, thank you! Come Again! Hey! Afro!”
“Howdy, Allardini!”
“Wait, hide guys, I have to put up the security barrier, it’s almost one o’ clock!”
“Why?” said Mystique.
“Because, every Tuesday at one, Sonicrav rushes in and out of here super-fast, stealing all the money there is, and- No! It’s too late!” They looked at the cash register. It was empty.
“Wow! That was amazing,” said monkey_man. They now noticed that the door was missing. Through the space where the door once was, a sword came flying through, that immediately chopped off Allardini’s head.
“Dammit,” said Afrojoe. “He owed me ten bucks!” The sword flew back into the hands of Longy, who was now standing at the door.
“My job’s beginning to get a bit annoying,” said Afrojoe. He grabbed a gun and executed Longy immediately.
“Let’s lock and load,” said Mystique, cocking a gun.

The gang arrived outside Iguana’s lair, a huge tower, with several RCMP 350’s and a flamethrower. On the first floor, they came across two food beasts – cookie monster and Doughnut monster. They were quickly melted with flamethrowers and eaten up by PORKY, who ran off. On the next 3 floors of the medieval tower, were the 3 legendary dragons, DrDragon, Magma Dragon and Meka Dragon. The first two were taken care of by monkey_man’s extendable arms, which he used to choke them out. Meka Dragon wasn’t so easy to get rid of, but eventually fell victim to a Max Payne-style shoot-dodge from Mystique with an RCMP 350, after the dragon had set Afrojoe’s sunglasses on fire.
At the 5th floor, Shaneo suddenly appeared.
“Haha, you will never defeat me!” he said
“Oh no! What will we do?” cried Mystique.
“Stand aside,” said monkey_man. “I’ll take care of him.”
“What?”
“Huh?”
“This is between you and me, Shaneo. Mystique, go up to Iguana. Afro, go with her, she’ll need help.”
“But-”
“Go!” Mystique whispered something in Afro’s ears, and then went up the stairs. Shaneo, laughing, went into a side room with monkey_man. What they didn’t know was that Afrojoe was following behind them.

Mystique climbed another step and saw a leather chair not facing her in a large room.
“So you have reached me,” said the voice, who then swivelled the chair round to face her, “Mystique.”
“Iggy, you are just too predictable.”
“Shut up! Let’s get this over with.” Iguana then transformed into a giant iguana, and Mystique transformed into an odd mutated sea creature. And the fight began.

“I’ll never forgive you for what you’ve been doing to Mystique!” said monkey_man.
“Shut up. Or shoot me. If you can.”
“AAARRGGGGHHHH!!!!!” said monkey_man, before shooting at Shaneo. Shaneo just stood there, and the bullets didn’t hit him, because monkey_man was a terrible shot.
“Face it, you can’t hit me!” said Shaneo. “Say goodnight, monkey-boy.” But before Shaneo could get his uzis, AfroJoe stormed in and shot down the lethal shaneo.
“Thanks Afro,” said monkey_man, panting. “But I was gonna get him myself, you know.”
“Right….”
“Listen, could you say it was me who killed him and I’ll go upstairs with you and lie on the floor when Iguana’s dead pretending I shot her, when it was you who shot her.”
“Sure….”
“Cool,” he said, still gasping for breath. “’Cause I wanna win her heart, and all that, you know.”
“Sure, no problem.”

Upstairs the girls’ transformations were fighting it out, and Iguana managed to get Mystique in a sleeper hold using her tail. Monkey-man came in, and his plan worked, and Iguana was dead.
“Monkey_man! You saved me,” said Mystique.
“I did it for love,” he said. “ Mystique, will you give me another shot, another date?”
“………..HELL NO!!!”
“Huh? I saved you! Why?”
“’Cause you’re ugly!” she said. She grabbed his gun and shot him in the head. She had finally defeated her enemy.

“Joe, I love you!” she said, out of the blue.
“I love you too,” he said. The two kissed, and Mystique had at last found true love. Forever the two of them stayed together in that castle, forever killing (people) and forever sleeping (together).

The End.

Thanks for Reading,

I am the Master of the RCMP 350

Allardini.

P.S Sorry about the long-ness.
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:14
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Natbuc wrote:
> i thought i was gonna be in it?

Sorry, i couldn't fit you in. Maybe next time.
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:10
Regular
"  "
i thought i was gonna be in it?
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:12
Regular
as i said i think you were just trying to annoy shaneo
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:09
Regular
By the way Allardini I didn't mean half the stuff I said, I thought you where Shaneo.

I'm still not sure if you are Shaneo though....

Hell I reckon every single JAT that comes too the site is Shaneo, i'm really beyond caring now.
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:06
Regular
Rickman wrote:
> Despotic Banana wrote:
> This story really sucks.

Well, You ve got to be
> a Notable or above to understand it!

or above?

you just need to be a regular who has been here a looong time like me.
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:04
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Rickman wrote:
> Despotic Banana wrote:

Well, You ve got to be
> a Notable or above to understand it!

Then how come you understood it?
Sat 09/02/02 at 13:54
Regular
allardini wrote:
I'm not shaneo anymore, that was a prank.
> But thanks for being honest.

Bah im sure he was just trying to annoy shaneo
Sat 09/02/02 at 13:51
Despotic Banana wrote:

Well, You ve got to be a Notable or above to understand it!
Sat 09/02/02 at 09:17
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> You see when I thought this was Allardini some guy I don't know, I thought ah I
> won't bother telling him what I really think about the story cause that would be
> cold.

But now I know it's you Shaneo I have one thing too say, this Story is
> so crap tell me where you dropped on your head as a baby?

I'm not shaneo anymore, that was a prank. But thanks for being honest.
Sat 09/02/02 at 09:08
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
What a honour
i was punched by Mistique

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.