GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I GOT ANIMAL CROSSING!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Fri 27/12/02 at 12:45
Regular
I got it Christmas eve and it really is one of the most engrossing games I have played for a very long while. Definately worth a look, even to people who don't usually play this sort of thing.
Sun 29/12/02 at 20:41
Regular
"thursdayton!"
£149 for the cube (inc. leads, pad etc.), the game, stepdown convertor and gamecube to gba lead.
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:42
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
How much did it cost you?
Sat 28/12/02 at 12:48
Regular
You lucky *@)^$%
Sat 28/12/02 at 12:40
Regular
"eat me"
ok where did u get animal crossing form or is it an import?
Fri 27/12/02 at 20:39
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I've given up on freeloader appearing before the summer. It wouldn't surpirse me if they called it off all together.
Fri 27/12/02 at 20:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmmm.

A Freeloader might well be in order.......

Perhaps.
Fri 27/12/02 at 20:30
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> I bet you've given up trying to get a PAL release for the game now as
> you already have it. And you just laugh at everyone else whos asking
> that automated reply crap.
>
> Right?

no, because I too once sent off loads of emails to nintendo, often daily bugging them for information/ a release date, and I know how it feels. If nintendo do release a PAL version, and it is changed siginifcantly (ie, thanksgiving removed, othe UK holidays added, eg. Bonfire Night) then I might consider getting that. and I want everyone to play it as it is such a darn tootin' good game.
Fri 27/12/02 at 20:21
"Uzi Lover"
I bet you've given up trying to get a PAL release for the game now as you already have it. And you just laugh at everyone else whos asking that automated reply crap.

Right?
Fri 27/12/02 at 20:08
Regular
"thursdayton!"
yep, 15 is the max, you get a new bridge as a reward. I only have one more than you start with, as i got it xmas eve. how long is it until you get more?
I've heard ending the game is getting all fossils, fish, butterflies, paintings, 15 villagers and the ultimate house (biggest and the HRA love it). You get some sort of statue outside the station.
Fri 27/12/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I have Animal Crossing and honestly no other Gamecube game is better, Metroid Prime is a close Second though. I play it everyday without fail, it's funny and quite Mature sometimes if you read what some of the villagers say to you. How many villagers have you got?? I have 15, i don't know if you can have anymore i think that's the limit. Did you meet Jingle the reindeer at 8:00Pm Xmas Eve??? :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.