GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More Women Jokes!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/02/02 at 18:25
Regular
Fri 08/02/02 at 01:18
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
shaneo it'll be a shame if this gets you banned but hay some of them did tickle me, maybe you shoulda saved them for the pub :)

i think that the swear thing shoulda picked up C U Next Tuesday but hey.

sexist jokes don't go down to well here pardon the pun :)
Fri 08/02/02 at 00:56
come on
Thu 07/02/02 at 23:38
this Shaneo is very popular surly he should have made it to a regular at least by now.
Thu 07/02/02 at 22:45
"High polygon count"
*[SR]* Shaneo wrote:
> If this was offensive, SR, by all means remove it.

I don't get offended by these - in fact I find some of them pretty funny. But this isn't the place for the language used in some of them.

But come on, Shaneo, you've been around here a while - surely you know better?
Thu 07/02/02 at 22:37
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Shaneo, you're a real charmer aren't you? I bet all the girls are just gagging for a touch of your chauvinist pig "charm"..

Read mystique's posts she can barely restrain herself..

... from insulting you and that's because no one likes unfunny sexist jokes.
Thu 07/02/02 at 22:31
nah Shaneo's not too bad, but the joke bout the blind... girl is just plain sick, not in good taste, who cares bout risqué or not, simple some jokes are not jokes they are just sick...
Thu 07/02/02 at 22:08
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hmmmmmmmmm, if there was a post I'd bet every bit of money I have on being deleted, its this one ;-) Think Shaneo will be waving goodbye to another name too ;-)
Thu 07/02/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Mystique wrote:
> *[SR]* Shaneo wrote:
Wookie posted some
> jokes earlier and I doubt that
> he wrote them, and do you say anything to
> him?

No,because I like
> him
I don't like you

And that has anything to with the post because...
Thu 07/02/02 at 18:41
Regular
*[SR]* Shaneo wrote:
Wookie posted some
> jokes earlier and I doubt that he wrote them, and do you say anything to
> him?

No,because I like him
I don't like you
Thu 07/02/02 at 18:33
3 blonde gurls come to a stream and needed to get across, neway they found a magic lamp which would give them 1 wish each. the first one wished she had a boat to cross the stream, her wish came true and she paddled across. the second one wished she had a better boat, her wish came true and she used her speed boat to get across, the third and final blonde wish she was a natural brunette, her wish came true and she used the bridge!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.