GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!half term!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/02/02 at 18:14
Regular
This is the thread for talking about what you (and me) are gonna get up to over half term.(and valentines day)

im not doing much only 1 peace of h/w so far amd we have a non uniform tomorrow.
don't have a girl (yet)
Fri 08/02/02 at 00:53
la la la
Fri 08/02/02 at 00:52
la la
Fri 08/02/02 at 00:50
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
valentines day *shudders* that thing still around.

it's torture for loners like me :(

hay myst how much will i have to pay for a valentine date :)
Thu 07/02/02 at 23:44
well i can't wait for the half term holidays, as for what we've been up to at school, well my school has a newsletter running, and they have a valantine special running, so basically you just email the editors a valentine note, and it will be printed in the newsletter, so basically one of my friends has setup a large amount of people, yes fake valentine messages, it will just be funny to see the reactions when the newsletter is released to the entire school.
Thu 07/02/02 at 20:54
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I'm going on a Booze Cruise to france on one of the days. The other days I will just be lazing around, watching T.V, waiting for MGS2 to come out, and saving up for a Xbox.
Thu 07/02/02 at 20:52
Regular
*[SR]* Shaneo wrote:
> Heh. I have a few people in mind for Valentines Day. All I'm doing over half
> term is watching No Way Out.

Should be fun.

cheers dude i forgot it was on, i will stay up and watch it.
Thu 07/02/02 at 20:49
Regular
Get drunk

Learn to drive (nervous about this one)

Watch many films (Oceans 11, Monsters Inc, Vanilla Sky e.t.c)
Thu 07/02/02 at 20:49
Regular
When is half-term? Maye its different for some people, but isnt it the week after next?
Thu 07/02/02 at 20:47
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Heh. I have a few people in mind for Valentines Day. All I'm doing over half term is watching No Way Out.

Should be fun.
Thu 07/02/02 at 20:46
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
HALF TERM YES!!!!!
We all know what wer'e gonna get up to in half term.
Drink a lot of drink and perhaps do some sweet sweet..... don't pretend you don't know what i'm talking about

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.