GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I must have the wierdest dreams..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/12/02 at 14:09
Regular
Okay. This was possibly the wierdest dream ever. I was in this wierd lab kind of place. And there was this alien there. I watched Minority Report yesterday and there's the scene where he gets an eye transplant. Well this alien thing was getting a whole new face... it kind of fell off, and then wrapped up around his brain again, and he had a different face... or something.

Then he left. And I couldn't find a way out of this funny lab place. And no-one was there. But I found a bunch of keys. But couldn't find a door that any of them worked on. Then found this elevator, that was tiny. Far too small to fit me in. Anyway. Then this DVD box comes up in the elevator, and it's got a picture of some GameCube game on the front of it, and a pic of another game on the back...

Anyway, a bunch more of these things pop up, and the only picture I can remember is one of the new 1080 snowboarding game... all of them have a GC disc of the two games on the case. Pretty cool. And I find a TV and a GameCube. And for some reason I'm sure all these games are NTSC. But luckily I somehow know this GC is NTSC as well...

Then a lady comes out of a door (that I could swear wasn't there before...) and says something about working late... I think I was supposed to leave then... Not sure how I managed to leave when before I couldn't find any doors... but anyway... that's where that dream ended. But I had another... which involved me going round a mates house, and it actually being someone elses house, and a load of nutters turning up to watch some film and me fearing for my life... but that one didn't have any GC stuff in it...

So... anyone know what this dream means...?
Fri 27/12/02 at 17:04
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Sibs wrote:
> Microchips wrote:
> And what were you doing sleeping? You should be writing Ninty elite
> stories! :D
>
> I was looking at some topics in the Xbox forum and I just drifted
> off... ;-)

Lol.

Next question. what were you doing in there? :D
Fri 27/12/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I think it was a dream anyway...

*Cue X-Files music*
Fri 27/12/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Microchips wrote:
> And what were you doing sleeping? You should be writing Ninty elite
> stories! :D

I was looking at some topics in the Xbox forum and I just drifted off... ;-)
Fri 27/12/02 at 15:33
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
*NTSC, obviously.

:D
Fri 27/12/02 at 15:32
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Heh, I had a similar dream once (Regarding the NTCS/PAL issue). I got a package from USA, containing a Q(Jap) and a GC, that worked on my TV, even before the freeloader was announced.

Maybe we're just crazy, who knows.

And what were you doing sleeping? You should be writing Ninty elite stories! :D
Fri 27/12/02 at 14:41
Regular
"bWo > You"
A small, pedantic point, but it's spelt 'weird'.
Fri 27/12/02 at 14:14
Regular
"thursdayton!"
erm... I would be lying if I said I could type anything remotely useful for this thread.
Fri 27/12/02 at 14:09
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Okay. This was possibly the wierdest dream ever. I was in this wierd lab kind of place. And there was this alien there. I watched Minority Report yesterday and there's the scene where he gets an eye transplant. Well this alien thing was getting a whole new face... it kind of fell off, and then wrapped up around his brain again, and he had a different face... or something.

Then he left. And I couldn't find a way out of this funny lab place. And no-one was there. But I found a bunch of keys. But couldn't find a door that any of them worked on. Then found this elevator, that was tiny. Far too small to fit me in. Anyway. Then this DVD box comes up in the elevator, and it's got a picture of some GameCube game on the front of it, and a pic of another game on the back...

Anyway, a bunch more of these things pop up, and the only picture I can remember is one of the new 1080 snowboarding game... all of them have a GC disc of the two games on the case. Pretty cool. And I find a TV and a GameCube. And for some reason I'm sure all these games are NTSC. But luckily I somehow know this GC is NTSC as well...

Then a lady comes out of a door (that I could swear wasn't there before...) and says something about working late... I think I was supposed to leave then... Not sure how I managed to leave when before I couldn't find any doors... but anyway... that's where that dream ended. But I had another... which involved me going round a mates house, and it actually being someone elses house, and a load of nutters turning up to watch some film and me fearing for my life... but that one didn't have any GC stuff in it...

So... anyone know what this dream means...?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.