GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What was it like winning your first GAD?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/02/02 at 17:13
Regular
I have just won my first GAD.
It's only up to the value of £25 but still, that's fair enough. when i found out this morning, i was as chuffed as can be. So, what was it like winning your first GAD, and what did you claim?
Thu 07/02/02 at 17:13
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I have just won my first GAD.
It's only up to the value of £25 but still, that's fair enough. when i found out this morning, i was as chuffed as can be. So, what was it like winning your first GAD, and what did you claim?
Thu 07/02/02 at 17:17
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
I signed up on 31st December 2000 and thought it was too good to be true. I wrote a review for WWF Royal Rumble on the Dreamcast, and low and behold, I won a GAD for it! I chose Shenmue and it arrived three days later. They were the days. Now these forums are just full of spamming newbies.
Thu 07/02/02 at 17:22
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Well I reckon it was probably better than sex.
Thu 07/02/02 at 17:26
Regular
*[SR]* Shaneo wrote:
I won
> a GAD for it! I chose Shenmue and it arrived three days later. They were the
> days. Now these forums are just full of spamming newbies.

And cheaters.....
Thu 07/02/02 at 17:26
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
it felt great, like people respected my efforts. I felt especially great as it was my first day of trying. And yes shaneo, there are too many spamming newbies. There should be an FAQ for when they enter.
Thu 07/02/02 at 17:36
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> *[SR]* Shaneo wrote:
I won
> a GAD for it! I chose Shenmue and it arrived
> three days later. They were the
> days. Now these forums are just full of
> spamming newbies.

And cheaters.....

Of course.
Thu 07/02/02 at 17:39
Regular
I was more smug than normal. And that was very smug. It was the 6th day after I joined...I reviewed Dogma, my favourite film. Very amazed that I won, then claimed Austin Powers 2.
Thu 07/02/02 at 17:45
I won about 10 days after i signed up, and i was well pleased. I won with my gangsters 2 review, and claimed Return to castle wolfenstein :)
Thu 07/02/02 at 17:46
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Weird Kid wrote:
> I won about 10 days after i signed up, and i was well pleased. I won with my
> gangsters 2 review, and claimed Return to castle wolfenstein :)

Thanks to moi, who hooked you up with the site in the first place :p Meh.
Thu 07/02/02 at 17:47
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i have no idea what to claim as it's up to £25 and not £50.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.