GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Me Off Now"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/02/02 at 16:01
Regular
People

Off to Paris until Tuesday. The keyboards are different over there so if I post I apologise in advance for any mistakes.

Au revoir mon petite poulettes!

Craw
Fri 08/02/02 at 00:53
well
Fri 08/02/02 at 00:44
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
It was addressed to Shaneo, but I doubt he'll understand anyway... ahh the joys of A-level French.
Fri 08/02/02 at 00:43
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Craw wrote:
> mon petite poulettes!

tut tut

someone's not been paying attention in French. Agreement!

Mon should be mes because it depends on the gender + number of the noun, which is poulettes, it does not depend on your gender.

Petites should be petites because poulettes is plural.

Donc vous auriez du dire "au revoir mes petites poulettes!"
Fri 08/02/02 at 00:41
Regular
Yes. Ha ha ha. I agree. That's interesting.

(didn't understand a word).
Fri 08/02/02 at 00:39
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Si vous pourriez parler le français comme moi, vous pourriez regarder les films français comme "La haine" qui sont souvent meilleur que leurs équivalents anglais.

Quoique vous soyez ignorant, je ne vous injurierai pas. Cependant, il faut que vous pensiez un peu sur les avantages d'apprendre une autre langue. Dans l'espace de travail européen il est absolument necessaire d'avoir les talents en langues.

Au revoir mes enfants et bonne nuit!
Fri 08/02/02 at 00:15
Regular
fires and Ketchup? Its all good...
Fri 08/02/02 at 00:07
Regular
I'll take both with a side order of fires to go, oh and don't go stingy on the Ketchup.
Fri 08/02/02 at 00:04
Regular
Ah, "Gay Paris!" - Are you talking a young lady with you? Or perhaps a young man? Or perhaps both? I sense a menage-a-trois is on the cards....?
Thu 07/02/02 at 17:49
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
~Resurection~ wrote:
> france *spits*

5 years of trying to speak there silly language at school, i
> can just about speak english LOL

I don't see WHY we have to learn another language - it should be optional. I doubt I'm ever going to visit France or Spain, so I question their use. Ah well, I have to do bloody French AND Spanish, which is just bloody torture, as far as I'm concerned.
Thu 07/02/02 at 17:46
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
france *spits*

5 years of trying to speak there silly language at school, i can just about speak english LOL

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.