GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please help!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/12/02 at 19:06
Regular
I got a Gamecube bundle for xmas from my girlfriend. It was a bundle from toys r us ,and it came with a steering wheel ,controller and memory card (3rd party ones - not official).
Games were :- Crazy Taxi , Scooby Doo , Rocky and Zoocube. i also got Driven and extreme g racing.
My problem is that my steering wheel does not seem to work properly.
Now before i take it back , i must be sure it doesn't work with a game it is compatible with,none of the games i got say a steering wheel can be used(neither do they say it can't).
Does anyone know games that are compatible with steering wheels?

It is competition pro.

The controller and card are great.

Thanks for your time and advice would be very very much appreciated.
Fri 27/12/02 at 19:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I dont think any game advertises steering wheel compatibility, so im pretty sure its the wheel.
Fri 27/12/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Cyclone -- Thanks for your 'intelligent' comment!!

Cookie monster -- Thats what i reckon too ,but the fact that it doesn't say anything about a steering wheel on the back put me off slightly ,but i think i'll take it back and get a replacement.
Fri 27/12/02 at 19:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Using my powers of logic, i would have assumed that Driven would most certainly be steering wheel compatible. I think it may be your wheel.
Fri 27/12/02 at 19:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I can't help with the steering whell.

But sell Scooby Doo, Driven, Zoocube and another one, and buy Mario, Resiedent Evil, Eternal Darkenss and.......SSX Tricky (this rules!)

Or Die Hard. Or save for Metroid.

Hope that er, helps!

:D
Fri 27/12/02 at 19:06
Regular
"Woah dude!"
I got a Gamecube bundle for xmas from my girlfriend. It was a bundle from toys r us ,and it came with a steering wheel ,controller and memory card (3rd party ones - not official).
Games were :- Crazy Taxi , Scooby Doo , Rocky and Zoocube. i also got Driven and extreme g racing.
My problem is that my steering wheel does not seem to work properly.
Now before i take it back , i must be sure it doesn't work with a game it is compatible with,none of the games i got say a steering wheel can be used(neither do they say it can't).
Does anyone know games that are compatible with steering wheels?

It is competition pro.

The controller and card are great.

Thanks for your time and advice would be very very much appreciated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.