GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are wooden pegs better than plastic ones?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/02/02 at 15:27
Regular
If there's a question in the topic title, but the words in the post form a quite different question, which do you answer, the one in the title, or the one in the post?

Also, which console has the best controller for the animal kingdom?

I reckon that the Gamecubes controller wouldn't really suit a gorilla, or a big cat, but marsupials might like it. I can't see many small mammals liking the Xbox controller much. Maybe the PS2 controller has a happy medium? Though without opposable thumbs, is the question irrelevant?
Fri 08/02/02 at 08:19
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Meka Dragon wrote:
If there's a question in the topic title, but the words in the post form a quite different question, which do you answer, the one in the title, or the one in the post?

Both and plastic.

Meka ragon wrote:
Also, which console has the best controller for the animal kingdom?

The Microsoft Intellimouse.

Meka Dragon wrote:
Maybe the PS2 controller has a happy medium?

Possibly. I've never met a happy medium yet though, I don't think they get paid enough for predicting the future so it's not surprising. So I'll qualify my answer of possibly by adding 'but very unlikely'.

Meka Dragon wrote:
Though without opposable thumbs, is the question irrelevant?

Nope. You could use the Sega Megadrive controller by resting it on your lap and using just your fingers. Perhaps there is, afterall, a market for 'alternate species oriented joypads'.
Fri 08/02/02 at 08:10
Regular
It depends, because the cheap Korean plastic imports are ruining our national wood peg industry, so it's really a question of patriotism.
Fri 08/02/02 at 01:35
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
well i aint sure about pegs i think plastic are better as most people use them as for spam never tried it ment to be a bit crappy though.

ah bordem welcome to my world, just don't start watching daytime tv *shudders*

now where has my crayon gone i was up to 15 i think?
Thu 07/02/02 at 19:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
I usually reply to what's actually in the topic.

Plastic ones are better.
Thu 07/02/02 at 15:59
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Plastic ones are better, they dont hurt as much when your nieces and nephews put them on your nose and pull em.

I guess they must think i look like a clown.. actually there prob right.
Thu 07/02/02 at 15:58
"I hate that!!!"
Or you could hold your nose and close your mouth then blow.
Thu 07/02/02 at 15:57
Regular
Try sneezing Meka.
You'll sneeze then go 'by jove I think I've got it!'
Thu 07/02/02 at 15:53
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
wooden pegs are better
Thu 07/02/02 at 15:48
Regular
"not dead"
It's a thought of some kind.

You know when something is forming in your head, and you know it's in there, but it just won't come out?

I got that now, so I figured if I shed some crap, in post titles, and asked a few questions, I might be able to think whatever I was trying to think.

But it's not working.

Maybe I should go home.
Thu 07/02/02 at 15:45
"I hate that!!!"
Mystique wrote:
> Is it a crayon?

Or perhaps some of last weeks pizza order!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.