GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Could someone help me with the Getaway?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway'.
Fri 27/12/02 at 19:52
Regular
I have got to mission 6 the bit where you have to survive the battle between the Triads and the Yardies and I'm finding it quite hard, does anyone have any tips on how to do this mission?
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:04
yeh but what to you do after you have shot all the guys?
Fri 27/12/02 at 22:07
Regular
Jered60 wrote:
> Sorry I made a mistake it is actually Part 2 of Mission 1 you able to
> help me out?

wat u mean the part where u have to shoot them in the building well i just did that today and first kill the 2 guys at the frount then aim up and shoot 1 of the barrels at the top and that guy will fly of and die then get his machine gun and shoot them all shoot the guy with the shotgun and to recover health just go next to a wall and he'll lean on his own dont go up to the wall and press x u get wat i did is i heard from 1 of them they said"hes a nutter" and i shot them all they want a nutter then give them 1 or be in stealth but being a nutter works to
Fri 27/12/02 at 22:04
I can follow the red car to the warehouse. Then i shoot all the people there but after that i dont know what to do is the stairs anything to do with where i have to go?
Fri 27/12/02 at 22:00
Sorry I made a mistake it is actually Part 2 of Mission 1 you able to help me out?
Fri 27/12/02 at 21:23
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Well, i can't help you out on how to get there, just follow the indicator. But when you get there, keep tapping the R1 button until you lock onto someone. This way you'll always be protected. What you have to do is clear out the two floors killing all the guards then go to the top floor. A few of the flame bottles on the wall will explode, shoot all of them to get to one of them mission points. Now the place will start to smoke, you just have to get out of the building. There will still be guards around though, so just keep shooting them :D
Fri 27/12/02 at 21:19
Hi there please dont laugh at me well actually do!!! I just bought The Getaway today and im already stuck on Mission 2! What do u do or where da hell do you go??
Fri 27/12/02 at 20:13
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
When you reach the area, park your car outside the gap so that no one can come in, this way you only have to deal with the people inside, so it will be easier. Then after killing everyone just run outside of the area to where your car was parked to complete the mission.
Fri 27/12/02 at 19:59
thanks i will try that.
Fri 27/12/02 at 19:57
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Ok when you drive to the garage head inside and run straight to the right, shoot the few who are infront of you and hide behind the large steel crate thing.
Get your health up and wait for the others to stop shooting. Then finish of the rest of them.
Fri 27/12/02 at 19:52
I have got to mission 6 the bit where you have to survive the battle between the Triads and the Yardies and I'm finding it quite hard, does anyone have any tips on how to do this mission?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.