GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wookiee's Sporting Bloomers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/02/02 at 14:42
Regular
From another e-mail...

You may have seen them before, but they're funny and I'm bored, so... here they are.

(I had to put a '.' in Julian Di.cks because it wouldn't go through the filter... come on SR, play fair - it's a legit word!)

-----

Quotes From Sports Commentators
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pat Glenn - Weightlifting Commentator, "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing."

Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator: "This is really a lovely horse, I once rode her mother."

Murray Walker, "The lead car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it which is identical."

Greg Norman, "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

Alan Minter, "Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing -- but none of them serious."

Terry Venables, "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again"

Ron Atkinson, "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it -- you can see it all over their faces."

Harry Carpenter - BBC TV Boat Race 1977, "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the Cambridge president is kissing the cox of the Oxford crew."

Metro Radio, "Julian Di.cks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Di.cks on the field."

David Coleman at the Montreal Olympics: "There goes Juantorena down the back straight, opening his legs and showing his class."

US TV Commentator, "One of the reasons Arnie [Arnold Palmer] is playing so well is that, before each tee-shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them, oh my God, what have I just said?"
Fri 08/02/02 at 01:31
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Best one I heard was when whatischops on BBC said.

"And Janke
> (pronounced Yanker) shoots!... And the ball trickles to Seaman who takes it
> nicely. Ooo, looks like it's getting a bit slippery out there..."

I was
> laughing my arise off...

stop stop i'm gunna split my sides.

why don't people think before they speak sometimes LMAO
Thu 07/02/02 at 22:40
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Mega ROFL when i read this topic!!!!!
Thu 07/02/02 at 19:40
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
The Metro Radio one was my favourite. Nice ones Wooks. ROFL!!!
Thu 07/02/02 at 19:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
Best one I heard was when whatischops on BBC said.

"And Janke (pronounced Yanker) shoots!... And the ball trickles to Seaman who takes it nicely. Ooo, looks like it's getting a bit slippery out there..."

I was laughing my arise off...
Thu 07/02/02 at 19:34
Regular
"You've upset me"
The last one's the funniest!!!!!
Thu 07/02/02 at 19:32
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I remember being told a cricket one , don't know who said it:

"The batsmans Holding, the bowlers Willie"
Thu 07/02/02 at 19:27
Regular
I totally agree!....lol....
Thu 07/02/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Whatever!"
Murray Walkers bloomers are the best!!
Thu 07/02/02 at 19:26
Regular
LOL!! I haven't heared them before. I love the murry walker one...LMAO!!!
Thu 07/02/02 at 19:25
Regular
"¬_¬"
Very nice. Oh, and excuse any spelling msitakes cos I have a crick neck and I have to have my head at a right angle othersie I'll be in extreme pain (cue sympathy)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.