GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"toonstruck"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/12/02 at 21:31
Regular
ne one got da game toonstruck?

its a great retro game for da PC, and has quite a few stars.

i just started dis forum cause mine is SCRATCHED.

and so im orderin a new copy, along wit cannon fodder(any gd?) and actua soccer(any gd?)
Fri 27/12/02 at 21:31
Regular
"He's back"
ne one got da game toonstruck?

its a great retro game for da PC, and has quite a few stars.

i just started dis forum cause mine is SCRATCHED.

and so im orderin a new copy, along wit cannon fodder(any gd?) and actua soccer(any gd?)
Tue 04/02/03 at 18:20
Regular
I've got toonstruck and cannon fodder. I think they're great games. Although toonstruck can be completed fairly quickly, it has some great puzzles, which if you don't get the walkthrough, will keep you hooked for hours. If you have any problems with toonstruck post them on here and i'll get back to you, as i have completed it. When i first got canon fodder i couldn't stop playing it but now more games have come out that are class e.g. grand theft auto 3 i have sort of drifted away from it, no disrespect to the game though.
Wed 05/02/03 at 00:38
Regular
Ditto to what Cotty said. Both great games.

The bit with the Cows and wheel of love in Toonstruck is damn funny.

Actua Soccer is pretty terrible though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.