GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers'.
Fri 27/12/02 at 21:47
Regular
This is an utterly brilliant game. However, it is released in the US on Monday. Yet only Special Reserve have it only to pre-order and they have no UK release date.

Does anyone here know the UK release date?

Cheers Guys
Sat 28/12/02 at 23:42
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
They probably think it will be the same as the PS2 version which i think is all ready out.
Sat 28/12/02 at 23:38
How come there are reviews for the GC version when it's not released yet (in the US or here)?
Sat 28/12/02 at 21:47
"Wa-wa-west"
The PS2 version was rubbish, so I'm not expecting much more from the GC one. Its great on GBA though.
Sat 28/12/02 at 19:09
Regular
aye
Sat 28/12/02 at 18:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Oh that means i should enjoy it then.
Sat 28/12/02 at 18:27
Regular
I think it's awful

As is Dark Alliance
Sat 28/12/02 at 12:10
Regular
"thursdayton!"
the fillm was nothing less than awesome, and the game bloody well should be too. lets just hope the graphics are improved from the ps2 version.
Sat 28/12/02 at 12:01
if this is like the ps2 or the film its going to be worth getting
Fri 27/12/02 at 22:49
Regular
"^_^"
It is absolutely amazing!

You start of at the final battle, the final alliance between men and elves as you fight for your freedom. The opening sequence is that of the film itself. Then u play as Isuildur as you battle the savage Orcs until Sauron comes out to play. It immedaitly switches from Game to DVD footage with no slow down. Utterly AMAZING!

You battle across many great times from the film/book. Ranging from the Battle with the Cave Trol to Helms Deep itself. I so badly want this game! It is utter brilliance!
Fri 27/12/02 at 22:20
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I wonder what it's going to be like.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.