GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where did you get your name?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/02/02 at 13:09
Regular
There are a lot of strange names knocking around GAD, I was wondering where you came up with them?

I'm sure most of you know that MoJo JoJo is a character from the Powerpuff Girls

My mate told me there was this great new cartoon, and convinced me to watch it. It looked terrible but MoJo JoJo was in it and he made me laugh.

That very same day I was playing Soldier Of Fortune online, and decided I could do with a better name... Aha, why not use MoJoJoJo?

So it was born. It's not that rare of a name, but luckily it wasn't taken here at GAD

So where did you get yours?
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:31
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
CAGIVA wrote:
> Mine is the name of my favourite motorbike and the sub-heading is from GTA3
> (pets-overnight.com)

CAGIVA, there's one particular post that in this forum that you need to pay particular attention to. I'll give you a clue, it begins with I smell... :D

As for my name, its fairly obvious. I just used it because it isn't used on most sites. Something like 'Tom' is always taken, so I just add UK on the end. If thats taken, I call myself TomThorpeUK.
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:31
Regular
cool spider monkey LOL
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:27
Regular
"spidermonkey"
Mine is the name of my favourite motorbike and the sub-heading is from GTA3 (pets-overnight.com)
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:20
Regular
"Wasting away"
Cinnamon wrote:
Turbonutter wrote:,although I am known elsewhere as Honey
Nut Cornflake.

Why? because most people would like to see you drowned in milk.

Oops sorry, that was offensive wasn't it. Sorry, couldn't resist.

That was damn funny.
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:19
Regular
and that aswell :P
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:18
Regular
mr wilson 3d2 actually :P
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:00
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
And a famous singer called Kid Rock, Mr Wilson 2d!
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:58
Regular
mine is from me who is a kid who rocks
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:55
I just thought of it one day. In a way, it's an anagram of Korn.
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:54
Well, I enjoy to play with ladders and like watching people fall off of ladders, if that answers your question.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.