GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"shoul i buy tony hawks 4?- i dont relly like extreame sport games..................."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4'.
Fri 27/12/02 at 22:08
Regular
i'v e played it once, and it was great. but i want to know if it is worthy of 40 quid
Fri 27/12/02 at 22:08
Regular
"He's back"
i'v e played it once, and it was great. but i want to know if it is worthy of 40 quid
Fri 27/12/02 at 22:12
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
If you played it and liked it, then buy it. Theres tons of stuff to do on it, and even if you complete it you can make your own skaters and parks. I find that Tony Hawks or Aggressive Inline is pretty addictive, where you can sit for hours, just pulling off high scoring combos.
Fri 27/12/02 at 22:12
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
£30 in game.
Fri 27/12/02 at 23:19
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Well spotted Tom!
Sat 28/12/02 at 02:54
Regular
"All about the Beats"
wam_man wrote:
> i'v e played it once, and it was great. but i want to know if it is
> worthy of 40 quid

I think its very rare these days to find a game for £40. Now with Internet shopping and such.

Its much cheaper these days
Sun 29/12/02 at 19:51
Regular
"He's back"
i'm gona swop the sh*t dat is wreckless for it 2moz
Fri 03/01/03 at 19:25
Regular
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater pretty much defined the extreme sports genre, so if you don't like the kind, then you might want to re-consider. However, if you loved it first time round, then you can expect it to get better and better as you complete new goals and earn cash.

It's a great game, with loads to do and explore.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.