GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Father Ted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/08/07 at 10:51
Regular
God I love this show. =D I've been watching all the episodes again. Hard to believe it started 12 years ago. It's just so 'LOL' funny ^^ if only they still made great comedies like this today. *sigh* I miss Dermot Morgan.

Does anyone own the series on DVD? Well worth it if you ask me. I wonder if the girlfriend will like it. =/

F€¢k!
Wed 05/09/07 at 16:09
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
*Irish"
Ahem.

Speed 3:
"What should we do?"
"You know what Ted? We should say mass!"

Classic, legends in Ireland.
Thu 30/08/07 at 19:47
Regular
Yeah I have the box set - always classic. Managed to get my mum watching them too now ...
Mon 27/08/07 at 14:26
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
And then they borrow the Dancing Priest's car to replace it - shortly before he dies of a heart attack brought on by too much dancing...
Thu 23/08/07 at 22:58
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Hehe I own the DVD boxset - one of the best birthday presents ever! I loved the episode - cant remember the name - where they get a car to raffle off but dougal and Ted managed to destroy it.
Thu 23/08/07 at 15:06
Regular
Enjoying in Garin? =)

Spoilers below

Ah yes Speed 3 is one of my favourites. I laughed so much when I first saw it on TV. There was a scene when Ted was driving along side Dougal and then noticed a pyramid of cardboard boxes in the road ahead. So he raced off and moved the boxes to one side before Dougal hit them lol
Thu 23/08/07 at 14:58
"possibly impossible"
Speed 3 - ah, I remember that one. With Father Dougal in the milkfloat if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, Father Ted was nothing short of Genius.
Thu 23/08/07 at 13:08
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Such a brilliant programme. Escape from Victory, Kicking Bishop Brennan Up the A**e, Flight into Terror, Speed 3, and the Christmas Special... so unbelievably funny.

To quote Father Jack: I LIKE CAKE!
Thu 23/08/07 at 12:17
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Just started watching them through myself actually, only done 2 episodes so far though. Never watched them all before either, it kind of passed me by when it was originally on. I'd seen the christmas episodes and the odd one here and there but thats about it.
Thu 23/08/07 at 10:51
Regular
God I love this show. =D I've been watching all the episodes again. Hard to believe it started 12 years ago. It's just so 'LOL' funny ^^ if only they still made great comedies like this today. *sigh* I miss Dermot Morgan.

Does anyone own the series on DVD? Well worth it if you ask me. I wonder if the girlfriend will like it. =/

F€¢k!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.