GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now where can I buy retro games..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Fusion'.
Fri 27/12/02 at 22:31
Regular
I've been playing Metroid Fusion... a really really really good game.

Now it is strange... being such a large Nintendo fan and this is my first Metroid experience.

Well I am stunned by it.

But I would like to experience what came before it... of course I mean the other 3 games.

Metroid (NES)
Metroid 2: Return of Samus (GB)
Super Metroid (SNES)

Now before you all scream e-bay... considering I hear this everytime I'm hunting for a game I checked it first... and the only one I found was the Gameboy title Metroid 2.

So as I wait to see what the next few days hold for those auctions I ask you:

Where can I buy Retro games?

Dringo.
Fri 27/12/02 at 22:37
Regular
ARGH sodding e-bay... GIVE IT A REST! :) I'm looking for a website!

Like CEX or something...

I just answered my own question...

dissapears!
Fri 27/12/02 at 22:33
Regular
"bing bang bong"
ebay.

Keep looking, they'll come round eventually.

If you liked Metroid Fusion, you should like Super Metroid as it's a better game. The only problem for you is that whereas Fusion was a bloody scary game at times, Super Metroid is only quite eerie in places, and lacks the tension of the GBA follow-up.

Asides from that though, Super Metroid sinks Fusion :OD
Fri 27/12/02 at 22:31
Regular
I've been playing Metroid Fusion... a really really really good game.

Now it is strange... being such a large Nintendo fan and this is my first Metroid experience.

Well I am stunned by it.

But I would like to experience what came before it... of course I mean the other 3 games.

Metroid (NES)
Metroid 2: Return of Samus (GB)
Super Metroid (SNES)

Now before you all scream e-bay... considering I hear this everytime I'm hunting for a game I checked it first... and the only one I found was the Gameboy title Metroid 2.

So as I wait to see what the next few days hold for those auctions I ask you:

Where can I buy Retro games?

Dringo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.