GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Advance 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3'.
Fri 27/12/02 at 23:13
Regular
Nintendo's conquest to remind the world of Mario has been successful.

Mario Brothers 2, Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island has all been recreated on the GBA.

Now we are all screaming for a new Mario... some fear the next game maybe Mario Brothers 3 or Yoshi's Story...

But I don't want a new Mario game or Mario Brothers 3/Yoshi's Island.

I want Mario RPG. I have never played the game and it was never released in Europe. I love to pieces the criminally underated Paper Mario and Mario RPG was apprently just as awesome. I would love to see that be the next Mario Advance title.

Thoughts?
Fri 27/12/02 at 23:13
Regular
Nintendo's conquest to remind the world of Mario has been successful.

Mario Brothers 2, Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island has all been recreated on the GBA.

Now we are all screaming for a new Mario... some fear the next game maybe Mario Brothers 3 or Yoshi's Story...

But I don't want a new Mario game or Mario Brothers 3/Yoshi's Island.

I want Mario RPG. I have never played the game and it was never released in Europe. I love to pieces the criminally underated Paper Mario and Mario RPG was apprently just as awesome. I would love to see that be the next Mario Advance title.

Thoughts?
Fri 27/12/02 at 23:48
Regular
I played Mario RPG, it was released in Americ and my girlfriend has it.

And of course, you can get it on emulator.

I really want Paper Mario, I never got that.
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:10
Regular
I've played Mario RPG, it's amazing! I got to the last level then my game got erased :-(

If you want, I'll post my review of I did ages ago.
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:13
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Is it anything like Mario Advance which was Marios first game on the GBA.
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
No, seeing as Mario Advance is just Super Mario 2 from the SNES. They are very different games, with the same characters.
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:23
Regular
Errr nothing like it, its an RPG and Mario Advance was the sequel to doki doki panic with mario characters that appeared ON THE NES!
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:52
Regular
thats how all the companies are but they need to keep makeing more games for game boy advance or they well lose lots of money.
Sat 28/12/02 at 21:24
Regular
I hope Super Mario RPG does get ported - after all, the makers (squaresoft) are making the Final Fantasy games for the GameCube (at long last) so it isn't as if they're going to be stopped by Sony, and it isn't like Square can release Nintendo's franchise on other systems.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.