GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need More help with The Getaway"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway'.
Sat 28/12/02 at 10:12
Regular
On mission 7 where you have to kill that police inspector, how do you kill him? when I shoot him it takes to long for him to die so I always get arrested or shot first, I tried to come up from behind and shoot him in the head but it doesn't seem to let me do that. Does anyone have any tips?
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:45
Ive found it
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:43
Regular
Jered60 wrote:
> You know how you enter the warehouse and if you go left there are
> doors along that side or is it through throught to the right into the
> other part of the building?

why dont u just shut up and search for yourself and u'll do alot better and stop asking stupid questions"is it the right i cant get up thye stairs i;ve told u wat to do now stop moaning and play the game
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:40
You know how you enter the warehouse and if you go left there are doors along that side or is it through throught to the right into the other part of the building?
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:38
Regular
Jered60 wrote:
> Yeh what do you press to get through doors?

THE DOORS R OPEN!
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:36
Yeh what do you press to get through doors?
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:35
Don't care about the outside stairs, you have to shoot your way in through the warehouse. Once inside, you can pick up a shotgun, helps a lot, or you can pick up the shoutgun from the guy at the top of the stairs. Just walk through the warehouse, and eventually you'll enter the office of Charlie Jolson.
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:31
Regular
Jered60 wrote:
> No i don't know how to get up to the stairs! I shoot the barrels to
> kill the guy and the dam stairs fall down!! How do you get up them?

ummmm why dont u try going inside the building and there r another pair of stairs not the small stairs the 1s that go up just look around u'll find them and u r annoying by the way if u actually searched u'd have found it by now and u have wasted your time try somthin called looking for the stairs
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:21
No i don't know how to get up to the stairs! I shoot the barrels to kill the guy and the dam stairs fall down!! How do you get up them?
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:19
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
been upstairs in the warehouse?
Into the room with the guy who has your kid?
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:15
It's the one after you follow the red car back to the warehouse! You have to get out of the car and enter the gate but guys start shooting at you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.